Looking at my profile I have had the privilege to gain insight and experience in a versatile background. It was initially my ambition to lend my skills to a charitable organisation, however the inflating economy no longer . In addition to this it is my express desire to return to the corporate industry. In terms of my work ethics, it is grounded on ‘old school’ ethics of hard work. There is no greater satisfaction than performing my duties with pride and unwavering commitment. I do believe I can stand my ground when it comes to the level of commitment and integrity at which I perform.
Thank you for your time in considering my application
Raad vir Bejaardes Kempton Park
From December 2008
Council for the Aged Kempton Park – Allen Grove – 15 Dec 2008 to current
Reception – Dec 2008 – May 2010:•
Promoted to - Secretary to CEO June 2010 – Des 2010:•
Promoted to Financial department as Admin Administrator January 2011 to date:
• Running the administration for Rental units – total of 246 flats, Carports and Garages:
• Waiting list – Maintenance and receiving of walk-in and telephone enquiries
• Screening appointments and placements of prospective new residents in flats
• Drawing up of contracts for rent, carport and garage applicants.
• Maintenance on their files and the Maintaining of the Rental Residents list (This Excel Spread sheet was designed by me, when I started working at mentioned company they only had a manual system and every residents file had to be drawn and this list was compiled which carry’s the: Full names, Surnames, Id no, Birthdays, Age, Income, Gender, Nationality etc.) This list is supplied to staff according to Flat number and according to resident’s surnames.• Receiving of rent• Following up of arrear accounts and payment arrangements• Enquiries on accounts, contracts etc.• Rent increase letters and any given notifications• Petty Cash• Debtors and Service Providers –Maintenance on contracts • Stationary – Inventory and Purchasing• IT Liaison between company/staff and IT Specialist and orders Attending to staff IT related enquiries/problems and to escalate it to IT • Assisting Senior Financial Officer and drawing up the daily bank if on leave and assisting with any given duties, queries or requests.• Company Insurance’s account – Maintenance,negotiating yearly increase tariffs and processing any insurance claims with regards the whole organization.
• Pension fund account- Maintenance of pension fund and liaison officer. Admin with regards to new staff members or withdrawals.• Receiving money – Donations, Fund Raising, Payments etc. (Pastel)
• Spreadsheets of any given nature with regards to financial exercises.• WCU claims
Council for the Aged Kempton Park
From December 2008
Finance department: Client services with regards to clients Flat rentals (receiving of rent, account enquiries, arrear accounts, yearly rental increase notifications ect.)
Maintaning Insurance account for the Council
IT - Runing the maintenance of the company's computers and internet along with IT service provider.
Assisting Senior Financial Officer with any given tasks
Processing all admin work with regards to evacuation of a resident, waiting list, paperwork and appointments for screening of new residents on waiting list, allocating units and signing of contracts.
Maintenance of any contracts with regards to Service Providers and assiting management with notifying of renewal of contracts and supplying needed research.
Administrative work of Company's staff pension fund.
Being available for relieve work in the Finance department at Reception and for my senior to do daily bank.
Completing any given asignments from management and the CEO should it be requested and am amble to draw up spreadsheets and presentations if needed.
Client services and enquiries which comes through me via telephone, email or with walk-ins.
Our Client base consist of providing housing for the elder at our Retirement Village via renting of flats and Selling Life Right units in the form of a Townhouse unit. I am responsible for the Rental side and Managment is in the process of placing the Life Right department under my care.
Rental Units - 246 Flats (Allenpark Retirment village)
Life Right - 4 different accounts (77 units - Lenitas, 17 units - Siebert Roos, 11 units - Immergroen and 37 units - Vergelegen)
Note: I started with current company in Reception where I went through as Secretary to CEO (Part of my job description there was having the same mentioned responsabilities I have with the rental units with life right).
I was then promoted to current devision to offer new challenges and growth.
Batt & Viljoen
May 2006 - December 2008
• Selling of houses
• Show houses
• Road campaigns
Call Centre Agent
October 2003 - November 2006
Client Services – Inbound/Outbound and email agent
• Minutes for team leader
• Training of new agents
• Reviewing of Vehicle contracts for bank (Fraud, accuracy, requests)
• Telephone Client liaisons on Inbound/Outbound and Email Communications
• Changing details on system and sending out letters/statements to clients and request to departments.
• Receiving and processing complaints
• Stationary and distribution for 25 staff members in Call Centre
• Assisting walk in clients at reception with client related enquiries.