- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• To obtain a position with a strong, forward thinking, progressive company
were I can fully utilize my knowledge and experience.
• To secure a stable and challenging position with a pro-active company
• To apply my skills in design, Pre-Press management or production;
• To be an asset and contribute to the continuing success of the company;
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize, complete multiple tasks and follow
through to achieve project goals.
• Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environments demanding solid
organization and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated flexibility to design in a wide range of formats on PC/Mac
• Ability to independently, efficiently organize and complete projects while
maintaining a creative edge.
• Extensive skills in Desktop publishing.
• Knowledge of color theory (Pantone Matching System, CMYK, RGB), 4-color
printing process, paper and ink selection.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
Platforms: Mac and Windows
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; and Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), Video (Trailer) Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects,
Adobe After Effects Juicer
Studio 9, Cyber Link, Album Design (DG foto Art)
• Image Editing
• Layout and Design with Tables, Frames, Images
• Video Editing
• Movie trailer, wedding video
• Extensive use of Photoshop for digital manipulation, color corrections, black
& white conversions
and image alterations as nessesary.
• Comprehensive use of Adobe Illustrator for vector manipulation, design
creation for logos,
banners and web images.
• Expansive use of Adobe InDesign for creation of books, magazines and other
Ghrapics Designer Especialist