- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• To obtain a position with a strong, forward thinking, progressive company
were I can fully utilize my knowledge and experience.
• To secure a stable and challenging position with a pro-active company
• To apply my skills in design, Pre-Press management or production;
• To be an asset and contribute to the continuing success of the company;
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize, complete multiple tasks and follow
through to achieve project goals.
• Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environments demanding solid
organization and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated flexibility to design in a wide range of formats on PC/Mac
• Ability to independently, efficiently organize and complete projects while
maintaining a creative edge.
• Extensive skills in Desktop publishing.
• Knowledge of color theory (Pantone Matching System, CMYK, RGB), 4-color
printing process, paper and ink selection.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
Platforms: Mac and Windows
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; and Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), Video (Trailer) Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects,
Adobe After Effects Juicer
Studio 9, Cyber Link, Album Design (DG foto Art)
• Image Editing
• Layout and Design with Tables, Frames, Images
• Video Editing
• Movie trailer, wedding video
• Extensive use of Photoshop for digital manipulation, color corrections, black
& white conversions
and image alterations as nessesary.
• Comprehensive use of Adobe Illustrator for vector manipulation, design
creation for logos,
banners and web images.
• Expansive use of Adobe InDesign for creation of books, magazines and other
Ghrapics Designer Especialist
Qualifications & Certifications
Notre Dame Of Esperanza High School
AMA computer Learning Center
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more