Claim you profile
March 2004 - February 2013
on 'Fable: The Journey', specialising in environments and props. I designed many of the assets myself and was responsible for the final look of many levels using the Unreal Editor. I also mentored many of the contract artists on the project.
• Previously at Lionhead I worked on Fable II, III and 'The Movies' as a Senior Environment Artist, creating assets and providing much of the polish, and extra detail that went into the games.
January 2004 - March 2004
Argonaut worked on Catwoman as a multi platform release in conjunction with EA Games.
• I joined Argonaut's world building team for a short term contract; I modelled and textured new levels to the specifications of the designers and concept artists, as well as creating the collision meshes and performing general 'polishing' for existing levels.
September 2002 - September 2003
Sept. 2002 - Sept. 2003
Extreme Fx was the games division of 3D Films. They developed Apocalyptica; a 3rd person Science Fiction/Fantasy game for the PC.
• I was responsible for designing, modelling and texturing several of the capture the flag and deathmatch levels, adding sound effects and other game engine related details. As well as adding extra visuals/props and animated textures to other levels.
Kapooki Games Ltd
September 2001 - July 2002
Kapooki Games developed the online strategy game 'Lorgaine the Black Standard'. A 2 player game set in mythic Ireland. As a small start up I headed up the creation of the 3D environments, but I also got to animate characters, cameras for the cut scenes, design the UI and create sound effects.
Ossidian Ireland www.ossidian.com
January 2001 - September 2001
Ossidian create tutorials and learning courses for the telecom industry using Macromedia Flash.
• Working with 2 other artists and 2 scriptwriters, I storyboarded and illustrated technical content for the course in Flash.
• Responsible for handling the audio and initiated solutions for integrating voiceover audio.
June 1996 - December 2000
Riverdeep create educational multimedia courseware for the US school system.
• My responsibilities lay primarily in designing and creating backgrounds using 3DstudioMax, then blending these backgrounds to the 256 colour palette which was used for all text and character graphics.
• Creating and blending animations with the backgrounds, using 3Dstudio Max, Aftereffects and Photoshop.
• Creation of the opening cutscenes involving the primary character.
• Programmed and implemented Macromedia Flash interface scripts for when the course changed to a flash based environment.
The Advanced Technology College
August 1996 - December 1996
I taught a City and Guilds accredited evening course in Photoshop.
October 1995 - May 1996
Computer Graphicworks was a colouring house for many major comics publishers.
• I was part of a team colouring comics for Marvel using Photoshop. I worked on The X-men, Howard the Duck, and Spider-man amongst others.
My Photography site
My Photography site.
My online portfolio
Qualifications & Certifications
National College of Art and Design
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more