- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Complete monitoring, maintaining and overhauling of marine/, power plant generators. Reconditioning of injectors, injector pumps, oil lubrication, cooling circulation pumps. Mechanical seals, valve clearances,ring butt clearances are understood. Proficient with the use of micrometers/ inside-outside.
" Bernnete, 100 tonne Class)
• Maintained all engineering aspects that applied to the vessel, MY Fantastique routine servicing of Ford 4427 Generators, Detroit Diesel Main Engines, hydraulic systems, water maker, anchor windless and upkeep of the air-condition units chillers and refrigerators. Maintenance was also done on the motor tenders. Durban, September 2003 for a refit, which I coordinated.
• Shutdown work done at oil refinery.
2 year scheduled maintenance on the main emission purifier column.
. Freezer room installation and expansion. Maintenance and repair on 240 000- 360 000 BTU units. Semi hermetic /Scroll compressors rebuilt.
• Reconditioning, overhauls completed on Caterpillar 3208. 125-158 KW and Cummins KTA19G2 generators. Servicing and maintaining EMD 645E4 20cyl power plant. Driving a 36" impeller pump.
• Maintained the servicing and valve clearances of generators ADE 477N 120VA and DEUTZ F6L 413 1FN 90VA. Electrical inspections of distribution boards throughout the base and upon refrigeration units.
• Maintained schedule servicing major overhauling of Power Station 10MW Hyundia (HiMSEN) 9H21/32 6.6KVA inline generators, including 3MW Perkins 4008 TAG 2A 800VA. Rebuilds of injectors, HP fuel pumps and cylinder heads.
Qualifications & Certifications
SA Navy. SAS Wingfield. Cape Town. RSA.
SADF Technical College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more