Claim you profile
* An enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic, constant focus on safety and extensive experience of delivering efficient support services to onshore wells throughout Europe for clients such as ExxonMobil, Halliburton and EDF.
* QHSE competency includes delivering site safety inductions, arranging safety critical inspections such as NDT, conducting site safety inspections, COSHH handling and completion of toolbox talks, permits to work and observations card. A recipient of 2 Gold awards under the ExxonMobil safety contribution scheme.
* Equally proficient delivering support services in office or rig site circumstances with an ability to communicate with company and client personnel of all levels.
Rig Support Co-ordinator
Geometric Drilling Ltd
From August 2012
A development of my previous role, encompassing an increased involvement in maintaining and improving HSEQ standards at well sites.
• Conduct all site safety inductions, equipment safety inspections, COSHH management and PTW
• Document control for all safety paperwork including Permits, Inductions, Tool Box Talks, Safety Observation Cards and Audits
• Arrange routine mandatory inspections, including NDT, electrical and external safety equipment testing
Tool Pushers, office support staff and senior company personnel
Wellsite Logistics Operative
October 2009 - August 2012
Oct 2009-Aug 2012
Responsible for Logistics operations during all phases of drilling operations from pre-mobilisation planning, through execution to de-mobilisation.
• Focal point for multiple stakeholders including client representative, Tool Pushers, office support staff and senior company personnel
• Maintain inventory levels on critical spares and equipment, including long lead and high value items to minimise non-operational time. Ensure inventory is stored in a manner providing maximum protection from damage during rig mobilisations.
• Managed major suppliers within national framework and call off agreements. Where suppliers or materials are not covered by agreements, obtain quotes, select suppliers based ona best value principle and order materials.
• Organise and control all logistical movements for location, ensuring contractors comply with Traffic Management Plan and minimise impact on the local community
Window Installation Technician
Falkirk District Council
May 2006 - October 2009
Supervising 2 other technicians to complete the installation of PVC/aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall systems including internal and external finishing in accordance with client schedule.
Falkirk District Council Falkirk, UK
Facilities Management Assistant
February 2004 - May 2006
Reporting to the head teacher and liaising with other members of staff to ensure safe and efficient facilities delivery for a school.
• Organise and oversee 3rd party maintenance contractors
• Purchase, receive and inventory required materials
• Supervising team of cleaning staff to ensure performance targets were achieved
• Coached after school football training for both boys and girls school teams
GRMS/Bovis Land Lease
January 2002 - February 2004
Supervising a squad of 10 tradesmen during construction of the Scottish Parliament
• Organise workload for other tradesmen in accordance with customer priority requirements
• General joinery duties including fabrication of partitions, walkways and perimeter fencing
SSL Salamis Installation Storeman
Facilities Management Assistant
West Lothian District Council
Facilities management assistant(janitor/caretaker) In charge of the day to day running of a full Primary school under the management of the Headteacher
WS Frew (Wholesale)
WH Wilson & Co Ltd
Qualifications & Certifications
Graeme High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more