Claim you profile
28 YEARS AS UTILITY ARBORIST
Lewis Tree Service
From February 2001
• Visits crews on a minimum of a weekly basis giving guidance, instruction and necessary supplies.
• Supervises Crew Leaders making sure they are fulfilling the Crew Leader qualifications and nature of duties.
• Observes, supports, and gives guidance to Crew Leaders for achieving maximum results in operational priorities.
• Calls on existing customers to assure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to see that equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and purchasing policies and procedures are properly followed.
• Works directly with Risk Management Department to ensure all safety procedures are followed and proper safety equipment is being worn.
• Conducts incident analysis directly after incidents occur, working in conjunction with Risk Management guidelines.
• Assists manager in the bidding process.
Tree Climbers are part of crew
May 1991 - February 2001
May 1991- February 2001
• Providing line clearing and tree trimming for major area electric utility provider.
• Tree Climbers are part of crew with supporting Groundman & Foreman.
• Expert tree surgery services and inspections to customer properties.
• Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties
Started as groundman , left as foreman
January 1986 - December 1990
January 1986 - Dec. 1990
• Performs actual work functions as a line clearance tree trimmer while under direct supervision of a crew leader or a qualified line clearance tree trimmer.
• Removal of trees and brush, cleanup and disposal of debris.
• Operation of power equipment, such as trucks, chippers, aerial lifts, power saws, sprayers, use of ladders and hand tools.
• Responsible for the inspection and proper working conditions of all tools and equipment assigned to the worker by the crew leader.
Qualifications & Certifications
Winslow High School ,Winslow Maine
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more