Operations/Facilities Maintenance Manager.
I have extensive experience in project, contracts and operations management within the public and private sector and building industry within reactive and planned maintenance with considerable transferable skills.
Additionally I have:
• Health and Safety Certification (IOSH)
• ISO9001 accreditation and auditing experience
• Process management design and implementation
• 18 Years’ experience in repair and maintenance, asset and property management and planned maintenance
• Operational, Area Leader, Contracts Manager experience (with onsite experience)
• Financial management and budgetary requirements
• Team building and leadership skills
• Full 5 Year JIB Electrical Apprenticeship
• Full First Aid Certification
• Management for Excellence certification
• Construction Management Safety certification
• Risk assessment and method statement efficient
• Gas Awareness and Competence certificate
I have an established reputation for being a strong leader driven to achieve and to surpass any requirements of my positions.
February 2012 - March 2013
Provide advice on asset management, reactive maintenance programming and business restructure to secure future of small businesses.
Working to mobilise contracts and monitoring of the same.
Developing and implementing programmes to ensure best customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Certifications
Leighton Park School
Ensured the marketing magazine of the school was distributed
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more