A results orientated professional with the ability and desire to improve the commercial performance of any organisation through focussed work practices, relevant reporting, system efficiencies and developing customer and internal relations.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Pocket Kings, Ltd
December 2006 - December 2006
- Application of technical skills in a relevant and commercial manner in order to maximise revenue and profits.
- Managed all aspects of standard Financial Controls from banking relationships, audits, tax returns, payroll, etc
- Developed excellent working relationships with non-finance department heads and provided relevant reports and recommendations.
- Managed legal, tax and commercial aspects of all third party contracts and relationships.
- Implemented system solutions efficiencies and improvements to manage cost base.
- Secured Research and Development Grants annually.
- Facilities Management
August 2004 - November 2006
- Implemented compreshensive Customer Relationship Management solution
- Supported capital funding as required for network investment
Head of Credit and Contractors
May 2003 - August 2004
- Reduced overdue debt from €28m to €2m through improved customer management, focussed targets for credit control and improving relations with customer service function
- Reduced headcount by 30% through improving working practices and efficiency
Director of Financial Operations
December 2001 - April 2003
- Restructured Financial Operations reducing headcount requirement by 50% through working practice efficiencies, setting more relevant targets and improving relationships with non-finance departments
- Reduced overdue debt by 90% by developing better client relationships
- Improved margin and profitability reporting to improve focus and isolate loss making customers
- Overhauled client and customer database to focus activity on revenue generation
March 2000 - December 2001
Group Financial Controller
Elan a Manpower Professional Company
July 1997 - January 2000
January 1993 - January 1997
- Comprehensive audit services
- Completed Government Grant applications
- Provided training courses to new recruits
- Equity investment for start up ventures
Qualifications & Certifications
University College Dublin
High School, Dublin
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more