A results orientated professional with the ability and desire to improve the commercial performance of any organisation through focussed work practices, relevant reporting, system efficiencies and developing customer and internal relations.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Pocket Kings, Ltd
December 2006 - December 2006
- Application of technical skills in a relevant and commercial manner in order to maximise revenue and profits.
- Managed all aspects of standard Financial Controls from banking relationships, audits, tax returns, payroll, etc
- Developed excellent working relationships with non-finance department heads and provided relevant reports and recommendations.
- Managed legal, tax and commercial aspects of all third party contracts and relationships.
- Implemented system solutions efficiencies and improvements to manage cost base.
- Secured Research and Development Grants annually.
- Facilities Management
August 2004 - November 2006
- Implemented compreshensive Customer Relationship Management solution
- Supported capital funding as required for network investment
Head of Credit and Contractors
May 2003 - August 2004
- Reduced overdue debt from €28m to €2m through improved customer management, focussed targets for credit control and improving relations with customer service function
- Reduced headcount by 30% through improving working practices and efficiency
Director of Financial Operations
December 2001 - April 2003
- Restructured Financial Operations reducing headcount requirement by 50% through working practice efficiencies, setting more relevant targets and improving relationships with non-finance departments
- Reduced overdue debt by 90% by developing better client relationships
- Improved margin and profitability reporting to improve focus and isolate loss making customers
- Overhauled client and customer database to focus activity on revenue generation
March 2000 - December 2001
Group Financial Controller
Elan a Manpower Professional Company
July 1997 - January 2000
January 1993 - January 1997
- Comprehensive audit services
- Completed Government Grant applications
- Provided training courses to new recruits
- Equity investment for start up ventures
Qualifications & Certifications
University College Dublin