- Over 10 years' experience providing exemplary customer service
- Quick learner who works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Organizational skill set with excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and suggest appropriate resolutions efficiently to customers satisfaction
- Reputation to dedication, teamwork, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
- Experience using computer hardware and software
- Dependable, reliable, energetic and enthusiastic
Have worked short-term through various employment agencies.
Customer Contact Representative
NCO Group Inc
Respond to telephone calls from customers to activate their credit cards and resolve concerns.
Funtime Printz Inc
• Specialty retail business selling promotional products and gifts to individuals and businesses
• Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
• Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, maintain petty cash
• Accept money, cheque and credit/debit card payment via POS
• Investigate complaints, access and process information
• Log sales in Quickbooks
• Accept resumes, hire personnel, manage staff and assign tasks
Digital Security Systems Inc
Contact customers by telephone to set up an appointment to have a Security Advisor come to their location to display and install security products.
Qualifications & Certifications
Canadian Institute of Management
Customer Service Professionals
Mohawk College Continuing Education
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more