February 2011 - December 2013
• Maintain daily running of hoists
• First Aid
• Transport building materials, and staff to 81 levels (Infinity) & 74 levels (Soleil)
• Maintain safety in compliance with company regulations.
• Supervise loading and unloading of tools to ensure weight restrictions.
• Teaching, instructing & training of staff in the operational daily running of hoists
• Prepare accident reports in compliance with company and OSHA safety requirements.
• Inspecting Hoist, equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other
problems or defects. Repair & adjust, when possible
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates to ensure smooth running
• Developing specific goals/plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
Crane Trucks R Us, Springwood
November 2009 - August 2010
• Transported building materials, averaging 6 stops daily and 1 monthly long haul.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to our residential and commercial accounts.
• Verify the unloading of shipments to avoid employee theft and fraudulent claims of missing
• Coordinate vehicle inspections and repairs and troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions on the road
• Maintain safe vehicle and conditions in compliance with company and highway regulations.
• Loaded and unloaded product on and off trailers by crane, forklift or by hand.
• Serviced equipment in the areas of fuel, oil, water, and air requirements and minor vehicle
• Reviewed transportation and shipping tags and verified accuracy of inventory counts at all
points of delivery.
• Prepared accident reports in compliance with company and OSHA safety requirements.
• Transported materials to various locations with a demonstrated ability to navigate thick city
• Collected payment from customers on delivery of goods.
• Maintain trip logs reflecting customer locations and distance travelled and fuel costs.
January 2004 - February 2009
• Unload, carry and stack building materials and place tools and equipment in position
• Dig trenches using hand tools, or jackhammers to break up rock and concrete, so that footings and services can be laid
• Place and compact filling and quarry materials
• Help to erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, barricades and warning lights
• Mix, pour and spread concrete
• Use wheelbarrows to remove rubble and rubbish from building sites
• Clean surfaces for painters
• Operate and drive Manato
• Open & lockup building site without supervision
• Supervise temporary Labour Hire
Landscaper - Magic Landscaping
January 2003 - January 2004
(no longer operating)
• Construct or reface steps, garden walls, fences, trellises, pergolas, ponds and fountains
• Construct paths, steps and paved areas with paving materials, gravel and timber
• Perform 'formative' (shaping) pruning
• Maintain and repair gardening equipment
• Prepare lawn areas by spreading top soil and planting grass, or by laying turf
• Identify and treat weeds, pests and diseases
• Prune trees and hedges, and install plant supports and protection
• Install, operate and maintain drainage and irrigation systems
• Grow and maintain indoor plants
• Construct features and facilities within gardens, such as paths or paved areas, rockeries, ponds and water features, and planter boxes
Palazzo Versace, Vie Bar & Restaurant
March 2001 - December 2003
• Set tables with clean linen or place mats, cutlery, crockery and glasses
• Welcome and seat customers and hand menus to them
• Talk to guests about the menu and drinks and recommend combinations
• Take customers' orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar attendants
• Serve food and drinks, Carve Meat
• Make up bills and present them to customers
• Handle money or credit cards
• Take restaurant reservations
• Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to kitchens.
Kitchen Hand/Food Preparation
Bugzies Seafood Restaurant
January 1999 - September 2000
• Wash and clean utensils and dishes that are returned to the kitchen and make sure they are
• Handle, sort, store and distribute food items
• Wash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs and help to prepare salads and desserts
• Dispose of rubbish, Organise laundering of linen
• Clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas