February 2011 - December 2013
• Maintain daily running of hoists
• First Aid
• Transport building materials, and staff to 81 levels (Infinity) & 74 levels (Soleil)
• Maintain safety in compliance with company regulations.
• Supervise loading and unloading of tools to ensure weight restrictions.
• Teaching, instructing & training of staff in the operational daily running of hoists
• Prepare accident reports in compliance with company and OSHA safety requirements.
• Inspecting Hoist, equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other
problems or defects. Repair & adjust, when possible
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates to ensure smooth running
• Developing specific goals/plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
Crane Trucks R Us, Springwood
November 2009 - August 2010
• Transported building materials, averaging 6 stops daily and 1 monthly long haul.
• Provide prompt and courteous service to our residential and commercial accounts.
• Verify the unloading of shipments to avoid employee theft and fraudulent claims of missing
• Coordinate vehicle inspections and repairs and troubleshoot vehicle malfunctions on the road
• Maintain safe vehicle and conditions in compliance with company and highway regulations.
• Loaded and unloaded product on and off trailers by crane, forklift or by hand.
• Serviced equipment in the areas of fuel, oil, water, and air requirements and minor vehicle
• Reviewed transportation and shipping tags and verified accuracy of inventory counts at all
points of delivery.
• Prepared accident reports in compliance with company and OSHA safety requirements.
• Transported materials to various locations with a demonstrated ability to navigate thick city
• Collected payment from customers on delivery of goods.
• Maintain trip logs reflecting customer locations and distance travelled and fuel costs.
January 2004 - February 2009
• Unload, carry and stack building materials and place tools and equipment in position
• Dig trenches using hand tools, or jackhammers to break up rock and concrete, so that footings and services can be laid
• Place and compact filling and quarry materials
• Help to erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, barricades and warning lights
• Mix, pour and spread concrete
• Use wheelbarrows to remove rubble and rubbish from building sites
• Clean surfaces for painters
• Operate and drive Manato
• Open & lockup building site without supervision
• Supervise temporary Labour Hire
Landscaper - Magic Landscaping
January 2003 - January 2004
(no longer operating)
• Construct or reface steps, garden walls, fences, trellises, pergolas, ponds and fountains
• Construct paths, steps and paved areas with paving materials, gravel and timber
• Perform 'formative' (shaping) pruning
• Maintain and repair gardening equipment
• Prepare lawn areas by spreading top soil and planting grass, or by laying turf
• Identify and treat weeds, pests and diseases
• Prune trees and hedges, and install plant supports and protection
• Install, operate and maintain drainage and irrigation systems
• Grow and maintain indoor plants
• Construct features and facilities within gardens, such as paths or paved areas, rockeries, ponds and water features, and planter boxes
Palazzo Versace, Vie Bar & Restaurant
March 2001 - December 2003
• Set tables with clean linen or place mats, cutlery, crockery and glasses
• Welcome and seat customers and hand menus to them
• Talk to guests about the menu and drinks and recommend combinations
• Take customers' orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar attendants
• Serve food and drinks, Carve Meat
• Make up bills and present them to customers
• Handle money or credit cards
• Take restaurant reservations
• Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to kitchens.
Kitchen Hand/Food Preparation
Bugzies Seafood Restaurant
January 1999 - September 2000
• Wash and clean utensils and dishes that are returned to the kitchen and make sure they are
• Handle, sort, store and distribute food items
• Wash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs and help to prepare salads and desserts
• Dispose of rubbish, Organise laundering of linen
• Clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
Qualifications & Certifications
Wauchope High,Santa Monica High
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more