junior petroleum engineering http://skillpages.com/mark.karystinos
September 2011 - August 2012
Work experience in managing and operating a company's agency in Chios Island.
96th Engineer National Guard Battalion
November 2010 - August 2011
• Involved in designing several different constructions for military purposes.
• Supervised the progress and completion of designed structures.
• Achieved excellent relations with my superintendents and other soldiers.
• Developed high level skills and practices in order to deal with every day military tasks.
LARCO General Mining & Metallurgical Company, S.A
July 2008 - August 2008
Website: www.larco.gr, Area of business: Smelting Plant, Larymna
Position: Process Engineer/Metallurgist
Worked in the process of nickel-ferrous ores to produce ferronickel with 18% - 24% nickel content:
• Participated in the operation pre-heating and pre-reduction of the ore in Rotary Kilns.
• Noticed the reductive smelting in Submerged Arc Electric Furnaces.
• Managing communications between engineers at Headquarters and technicians in the plant.
• Developed key skills, namely leadership, communication, team management and time-management.
• Personally involved in enrichment - refining using OBM type Converters and in granulation of the ferronickel final product.
• Performed quality tests of the granulated ferronickel product so to be pilled in reference with its Nickel concentration.
L. Chaviaras IMPORT - EXPORT, S.A
• Communicated frequently with suppliers making provisions.
• Worked as a cashier in the company's shop.
Qualifications & Certifications
Msc Petroleum Engineering
Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University
School of Mining Engineering and Metallurgy, National Technical University of Athens
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more