Claim you profile
city and guilds 1 2
vehicle craft tudies 1 2
hgv 1 and 2 and other clean licences
health and safety
specialist in roadside repair
supervisor for Evobus Daimler
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
fleet service mechanic renault and iveco with specialist in roadside repair
June 2011 - June 2011
hgv mechanic service and repair callout delivery and collection just recieved cert for specialist roadside repair in november to get mot cert
November 2009 - June 2011
• Here I am working a 8 hour shift 5 days a week as part of a team
• Responding to engine problems which are indicated on the company’s online automated computer system
• Filing out logs of all engine problems and communication with the particular site
• Starting and stopping engines remotely to ensure environmental compliance and maximize revenues restarting engines after trip failures coordinating in house and third partyOamdM technicians when site visits are required to repair.
• Monitoring the safe working parameters of Generators and Auxiliary machinery
• The overhaul and reconditioning of cylinder heads from the company's stock of Jenbacher, Caterpillar and deutz landfill gas powered spark egnitioned engines.
• The overhaul and reconditioning of auxiliary engine equipment e.g. water pumps, oil coolers, piston liners, turbo blowers, exhaust manifolds etc.
• Carrying out routine maintenance of guyson shot blasting machines
• experienced in using Quick way valve grinding machine and seat cutting machines shot blasting welding vacuum testing and precision measuring equipment
• Liaising with customers and suppliers in a professional manner
• Maintaining a cylinder head database
• delivering parts if needed in company vehicle
• Evobus ;
• 2005 to 2009:
• Job description;
• Running of workshop repairing and supplying fleet of coaches to customers
• Scheduling a 15 man team of mechanics and body men for their tasks of the working day
• Dealing with customers directly and liaising with them to get the best service possible
• Working to tight deadlines and making sure they are kept
• Ordering parts when necessary
• Using computer to input man hours to ensure wages on time and are accurate
• Dealing with warranty claims
• Working with ministry of transport
• Customer billing
• Key holder
• Breakdown technician
• Roadside assistance
• 24hour callouts
Then promoted to workshop...
March 2005 - May 2009
workshop foreman mercedes coach supplier
January 1997 - January 2002
• call out
• roadside assistance
Public transport mechanic
Volvo truck and bus
January 1991 - January 1997
Iveco and ford
January 1989 - January 1991
pre delivery inspections
Public transport mechanic
January 1982 - January 1989
Qualifications & Certifications
city and guilds 1 an 2 in light and heavy vehicles
hinckley and nuneaton college
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more