Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Expert level skill as a COBOL developer.
Ingram supplied classes so I could become a CSM. Many of the activities I performed were already closely aligned with the duties of a CSM. Just like a SCRUM Master, I was a problem solver and coach, creating an environment for success, and facilitating projects by removing roadblocks and hurdles. As a team player, I built consensus amongst the team and reported directly to the business stakeholders and customers (Apple and Wal-Mart).
Apple Dedicated Team Manager
Up to July 2013
Recruited to lead a core team dedicated to all IS development for Ingram Micro's two largest customers, Apple and Wal-Mart. Engage directly with these customers to prioritize and deliver their portfolios of major projects and enhancements by acquiring resources, performing requirements analysis, systems design, programming and documentation. Responsible for a $1.4 million annual capital budget including customer dedicated infrastructure.
• Day to day activities: Set customer expectations with daily communications, direct technology and application strategies with cross-platform integration; schedule projects and resources, install and deliver software releases, develop business strategies, define business requirements and scope, budgets, and delivery dates; communicate progress to stakeholders and executive management. Interview applicants to build team; Comply with methodologies, policies, procedures, standards, and audit requirements.
• Devise cross-platform integration of the Client Server WMS, EDI, and both Enterprise systems, SAP and Mainframe.
• Direct a team of up to 50 application developers, system analysts, and technical specialists, who are local, out of state, and offshore.
• Accountable for project schedules and resource utilization, while planning, installing, and delivering software releases.
• Delivered over 50 projects and 100 enhancements, on average 14% under budget.
Partner and Consultant
• Solicit Business, Respond to RFP's and Project Requests. Accountable for all client relationships, contracts, and revenue.
• Perform services as DBA, Data Modeler/Architect, Application Architect, Technical Project Lead, System Analyst, Developer, and Software Release Manager.
• Clients: Ingram Micro, Taco Bell (YUM), Hyundai Financial, AAA of Southern CA, Wyle Electronics, Hughes Aircraft MCD, Valutech, CAMBAR Systems, Pacific Bell, BAX Global, Los Angeles DWP (Department of Water and Power).
Technical Consultant, Mark Deters Inc.
• Data Architect, Application Architect, Systems Analyst, Application Designer, and Developer.
• Clients: Mazda Motor of America, Hughes Aircraft CDD, Rohr Industries, General Dynamics Convair, Allied Signal Aerospace, Garrett AiResearch, Kendall McGaw, FHP Healthcare.
Contract Programmer Analyst, Merit Systems
• Programmer and Programmer Analyst on IBM, Honeywell, and Burroughs equipment.
• Clients: Williams International, Coca Cola Bottlers of Detroit, Federal Mogul Inc., City of Detroit.
Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Automated Marketing Systems
• Direct Mail Advertising for Ford Motor Company and Toyota Motors. COBOL IBM Mainframe and specialty print equipment and software.
Qualifications & Certifications
Wayne State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more