Due to a series of catastrophic career and relationship decisions over the years, I've developed something of an ironic veneer to life's little tests.
Now that I'm fully embracing mid-life with all the new crisis and crises that comes with it, I'm probably as qualified as I'll ever be to write comedy.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER REAL ESTATE
From February 2008
• Responsible for the development of a classical print directory into an on-line data retrieval platform and developing global sales strategies to drive the service forward
• Achieved extensive and detailed knowledge of regional diversity throughout the global financial industry and the impact on commercial property investment vehicles
• Promoted research and Intellectual Property development across all mediums
• Developed business in primary target markets including Banks, Asset, Investment Managers and detailed understanding of buying patterns of pension industry.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
August 2007 - February 2008
• Responsible for the development of advertising client base across the EMEA region
• Appointed to research the market for the Financial newspaper 'VGM Real Estate' developing a business network across Holland, UK, Italy, Germany and Belgium
Constructive Workspace & Advanced Interiors
Up to July 2007
• Coordinated cold sales and marketing activities focussing on developing sales opportunities
• Producing press presentations, web development and market research intelligence to support extensive regional sales development and routes to market media campaigns
Int'l Business Development Manager EMEA
Breathe Interiors - Total Office Interiors
: Short/Medium Term Contracts for:
• Planned, developed and designed direct mail and promotional sales campaigns for interior fit-out / construction companies including - Breathe Interiors - Total Office Interiors, At Work Solutions and Steelcase, redesigning CRM and database systems
• Established what became defined as small FMCG type programs for channel development, promoting low cost electrical/telecom products (WiFi 2.5Ghz as was)
• Extensive market research and campaign work for design application developers, Silicon Graphics (SGA), Switching Equipment manufacturers Ascend (later became Lucent)
Business Development Specialist
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more