I have extensive experience working both independently and as part of a team in fast-paced print & design environments - project managing the design and artworking of brochures, catalogues, corporate reports, menus, point-of-sale items, corporate gifts, business stationery, signage and printed packaging for the hospitality, financial, property, retail, leisure, education, healthcare, and technology sectors.
Extensive software expertise and knowledge of design, web and printing processes. Having worked directly for employers and also setting up an office myself when operating on a contract basis, I function equally well on my own initiative and also by taking direction. I am creative, have strict attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills, plus the capability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
Competent and confident designer / project manager and a friendly, outgoing person who has maintained excellent professional working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
References / testimonials from many satisfied clients can easily be ascertained if required.
Experienced over ten years in taking client briefs from concept to delivery in design and branding. Brochures, catalogues, infographics, corporate reports, menus, point-of-sale items, corporate gifts, business stationery, signage and printed packagin
Senior Graphic Designer / Artworker
From March 2011
- project management of all design and artwork from concept to delivery
- design and production of corporate and promotional literature
- e-marketing solutions, digital brochure & video production
Graphic Designer / Artworker / Web Manager
June 2007 - March 2011
- design and production of printed promotional literature, newsletters, brochures
- design and maintenance of company website and SEO / web marketing
- promotional product and POS design and branding
Graphic Designer / Artworker
September 2004 - April 2007
- promotional gift design and branding
- in-house marketing / design
- design and production of printed promotional literature, brochures
- design and print of logo and branding for souvenirs and promotional gifts
Recent poster design for the big UFC event at the O2, Dublin
Corporate Invite Design
Design of event invites with industrial design theme to maintain brand consistency
Various A1 posters designed for themed events
PPI Brand Identity
Concept and development of brand identity for start-up company. Design of corporate stationery for this business.
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Dynamic Web Applications
Griffith College Dublin
Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
Coláiste Dhúlaigh, Raheny, Dublin 5
St. Benildus College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more