Claim you profile
I am confident and efficient warehouse operative, with good computer skills. And who is very reliable, responsible, and accurate and used to working to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment, A well motivated, first-rate individual with both Counterbalance and Reach forklift truck licenses, but are within house only.
I received performance bonus, and an outstanding performance, in which my team was award with 3 months consecutively.
I was also responsible for staff training, and signing each member off, in specializing placements, in the department, in which it maintained good relationships with more than 20 staff on my department.
New Look Retailers Ltd
My Duties and Responsibilities were to:
* Receive and sort inventory functions.
* I was responsible for operating material-handling equipment, such a forklift or pallet truck.
* I worked in a variety of conditions spending a great deal of time standing and lifting heavy objects.
* I was responsible for preparing goods to be shipped and responsible for pulling the product off the shelf and stacking it on a pallet. After which it may then need to be shrink-wrapped and loaded onto a truck. After doing these things, I also prepare a packing slip or invoice for the customer's reference.
* I was responsible for receiving merchandise when it was delivered to the workplace. This often required me to unload the product, sort it by type or size, and record the amounts received. I may also compare these amounts against a purchase order or vendor invoice, to make sure the company is not charged for items that were delivered. Most companies require an inventory to be done at least once or twice a year. I usually play a key role in this process because I can typically locate products quickly. I record quantities on an inventory sheet, or may I use a hand-held scanning device to read product bar codes and tally on-hand amounts.
Sparkles Cleaning Services
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors, using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
• Replace light bulbs.
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
Sid's Private Hire
As a Taxi driver I was required to drive a taxi and maintain the safety and security of the passenger. I was responsible for providing a service to the passengers who need the help of a taxi. I was responsible for transporting the passengers from one place to the other. I was responsible for helping passengers to move to the place where they want to go. There are two factors that matters in this job profile namely, time and safety.
My key responsibilities were to:
* Maintaining the vehicle and keeping it in roadworthy condition.
* Helping the passengers locate their addresses.
* Taking care of the passengers' needs and complaints.
* Following the safety measures according to the policy of the company.
* Loading and unloading passenger's luggage.
* Taking the shortest route to save time of the passengers.
* Communicating fare charges and the process of collection before the passengers board in.
* Strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
Airbags International Ltd
May 1997 - March 2002
• We calculate building envelope areas from architectural drawings.
• Air tightness testing to check compliance with regulations.
• Consultation is available before during and after testing.
• Employing diagnostic testing methods to accurately pin point problem areas.
• An air tightness report is issued upon test completion.
• Side impact airbags:
• Like frontal airbags, side impact airbags must be impacted from a certain angle.
• The left side airbags will not deploy if the vehicle is impacted on the right side and the right side airbags will not deploy if the vehicle is impacted on the left side.
• The first step in deploying an airbag is for the system to realize that a crash has occurred. This is accomplished by crash sensors; there are many different types of sensors. The earlier less complex ones were simply.
Qualifications & Certifications
Stoke On Trent College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more