My name is Mark Bhiza, a 29 year old South African male residing in Sea Point, Cape Town. I spent most of my life in the U.K where I started studying and working and gained vast experience. I am a smart and well groomed person.
I am confident and have an excellent command of the English language. Throughout my career I demonstrated an exceptional quality for meeting organizational objectives and demands. In addition to my Managerial skills, I am an excellent and effective communicator. I am certain I will prove to be an asset to any company. I am creative, flexible and can multitask. I have a friendly personality and still manage to maintain excellent professionalism.
July 2009 - November 2012
- Dealing with various queries from prospective.
- Organizing interview rooms and organizes meetings
- General office administration consisting of filing
- D.M.R’S (Daily Management Reports)
- Blue Cube
- Managing Staff
- I .B.T’S (Inter branch transfers
- Liaise with designers
- Stock loss check
- Convene meetings with managers
-Floor walks with Area manager
Administrator / Data Capturer
Abbey National Bank
February 2006 - October 2006
- Receiving and updating new contracts, existing
contracts, data on required systems.
- Advised customers on products, handled account
queries, updating client details.
- Maintain customer relations, deal with correspondence
sent by customers and make sure the underwriters have
relevant and required information.
- Complete and process customer setup statements, and
keep customers updated regarding re-mortgages.
- Run an internal mailing and administration process
between Lender, customer and Solicitors.
- Assist with the collection of information
- Capturing numeric data, reports sent once a week to
management on progress of applications.
Qualifications & Certifications
Financial Markets (J.S.E)
Bournemouth College (UK)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more