Process all over the counter transactions of client that is deposit, withdrawal, inquiries, bank transfers, bills payments. and offer different bank products and services.
SK Engineering & Construction
From November 2012
• Handled daily transactions associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bookkeeping, training, & customer service assistance.
• Receive invoices or bills from vendors, get them sanctioned and arrange for payments through checks or bank transfers
• Collect the necessary information and the source documents related to the financial transactions from the concerned people in the organization to update the financial statements daily
• Keep a record of the payroll accounts and consider a worker's total working hours, deductions and increments to compute the total amount of salary payable to the workers of the organization
• Maintain petty cash book and authorize payments done by cash by making entries under appropriate account head of the book.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the expenses and cash book balances
• Assist our HR in VISA Processing and all HR Related concerns
Branch Operations Officer
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
June 2012 - November 2012
• Supervise bank staff in performing of their respective duties ( Tellering, New Accounts, Clearing, Sundries & Loans Operations )
• Cash Custodian
• Assisting and resolving all Client’s concerns
• Offer all bank products as well as cross-sell its subsidiaries products too.
• Conversant with all the technicalities, legal regulations, and standard operating practices employed by standard banks while dealing with customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good ability to understand the requirements of the customer and provide appropriate counsel
• Experienced in dealing with all kinds of the customers
• Fine time management and team management skills
Customer Service Representative (Teller, New Accounts, Clearing, Sundries & Loans)
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
August 2006 - May 2012
• Transact all over the counter transactions of clients.
• Verify the completeness and post of the deposits, withdrawals and utility payments of the client.
• Offer different bank products to clients.
• Processed several account transactions.
• Execution on fraud protection procedures.
• Sales referrals.
New Accounts Clerk
• Assist Client for Opening accounts
• Client Inquiry on account activities.
• Interview clients who will open accounts
• Transact all new account opening transactions and all Government Contributions
• Process purchase of Managers / Cashier’s check
• Process all foreign transaction of the bank
• Prepare all remittances transaction such as Telegraphic Transfer transactions either foreign or local
• Ensure that all requirements for purchase of foreign notes are complied.
• Process loan payments.
• Makes sure all documents required for applying a loan is completed.
• Prepare and Process all loans accommodations for clients
Accounting Staff / Supplies Custodian
JS Contractor Inc.
March 2006 - August 2006
• Verify, Classify Accounts and prepare payment vouchers
• Prepare debit and credit memos for intercompany related transactions
• Bookkeeping of BIR & POEA required books of accounts
• Prepare Inter-company account reconciliation
• Prepare aging analysis of advances of employees
• Preparation of medical rebate monitoring and reconciliation
• Prepare Purchase Orders for approved requisitions of supplies
• Look for suppliers of office supplies
• Prepare Inventory of Office Supplies
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Polytechnic University of the Philippines