Process all over the counter transactions of client that is deposit, withdrawal, inquiries, bank transfers, bills payments. and offer different bank products and services.
SK Engineering & Construction
From November 2012
• Handled daily transactions associated with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bookkeeping, training, & customer service assistance.
• Receive invoices or bills from vendors, get them sanctioned and arrange for payments through checks or bank transfers
• Collect the necessary information and the source documents related to the financial transactions from the concerned people in the organization to update the financial statements daily
• Keep a record of the payroll accounts and consider a worker's total working hours, deductions and increments to compute the total amount of salary payable to the workers of the organization
• Maintain petty cash book and authorize payments done by cash by making entries under appropriate account head of the book.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the expenses and cash book balances
• Assist our HR in VISA Processing and all HR Related concerns
Branch Operations Officer
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
June 2012 - November 2012
• Supervise bank staff in performing of their respective duties ( Tellering, New Accounts, Clearing, Sundries & Loans Operations )
• Cash Custodian
• Assisting and resolving all Client’s concerns
• Offer all bank products as well as cross-sell its subsidiaries products too.
• Conversant with all the technicalities, legal regulations, and standard operating practices employed by standard banks while dealing with customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good ability to understand the requirements of the customer and provide appropriate counsel
• Experienced in dealing with all kinds of the customers
• Fine time management and team management skills
Customer Service Representative (Teller, New Accounts, Clearing, Sundries & Loans)
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
August 2006 - May 2012
• Transact all over the counter transactions of clients.
• Verify the completeness and post of the deposits, withdrawals and utility payments of the client.
• Offer different bank products to clients.
• Processed several account transactions.
• Execution on fraud protection procedures.
• Sales referrals.
New Accounts Clerk
• Assist Client for Opening accounts
• Client Inquiry on account activities.
• Interview clients who will open accounts
• Transact all new account opening transactions and all Government Contributions
• Process purchase of Managers / Cashier’s check
• Process all foreign transaction of the bank
• Prepare all remittances transaction such as Telegraphic Transfer transactions either foreign or local
• Ensure that all requirements for purchase of foreign notes are complied.
• Process loan payments.
• Makes sure all documents required for applying a loan is completed.
• Prepare and Process all loans accommodations for clients
Accounting Staff / Supplies Custodian
JS Contractor Inc.
March 2006 - August 2006
• Verify, Classify Accounts and prepare payment vouchers
• Prepare debit and credit memos for intercompany related transactions
• Bookkeeping of BIR & POEA required books of accounts
• Prepare Inter-company account reconciliation
• Prepare aging analysis of advances of employees
• Preparation of medical rebate monitoring and reconciliation
• Prepare Purchase Orders for approved requisitions of supplies
• Look for suppliers of office supplies
• Prepare Inventory of Office Supplies
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more