To live and not to live, these are imaginary solutions. The existence is somewhere else. (Andre Breton 1968)
GERMAN LANGUAGE TUTOR IN BERLIN
Do you want to learn the language of Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Hegel, Marx, Leibniz, Kant, Wittgenstein, Husserl, Heidegger, Feuerbach, Luther, Goethe, Schiller, Rilke, Kafka, Hesse, Mann, Adorno, Freud, Fromm, Weber, Mozart, Beethoven, Schuman, Schubert, Bach, Wagner, Haendel, Haydn, List, Mendelssohn, Mahler, Strauss, Einstein and many others? Are you interested in traveling, German philosophy, art history or general conversational skills? Are you sick off class room lectures but you look for a flexible tutor who can customize lessons for your requirements ? Than please have a quick look at what I have to offer for you:
DESCRIPTION OF LECTURES:
If you are a beginner we will start with basic German conversation to build up your vocabulary. In every lesson we will talk about a certain topic which contextualizes the new vocabulary. After every lesson you get a customized TEXT-DOCUMENT which includes all the words and instructions of each session and most part of our conversation. Additional you get a AUDIO-file (mp3) for every class which gives you the pronunciation of the words used in the text. The lessons are very efficient and you will learn much quicker than in any class room! If you already do class room sessions somewhere else this is the place to get you started to become conversational!
- sentence structure
- introduction to basic German grammar (cases)
- flection of verbs
- listing exercises (personalized AUDIO-files)
- reading (personalized TEXT material of the conversation from each lecture)
- usage of the vocabulary in everyday conversation
- reach medium level within three month by taking one course per week !!!
- reading exercise
- advanced conversation skills
- listening (audio-version of newspaper articles)
- creative writing exercise
- test preparing for DSH, DAF and others
* Students at all levels accepted
* Contextualized Conversation and Reading Exercise (No Boring Grammar Lectures)
* Customized TEXT-Materials provided with Vocabulary and Conversation-Exercises (will be sent to you via email after every class)
* Customized high quality Stereo-AUDIO-Exercise: Based on the conversation of each class (will be sent to you via email after every class)
* Structured Homework (depend how much time you want to spend learning at home)
* I am Perfectly Bilingual, have three years of experience as a tutor, Columbia University PhD-student
I am male, 30 years old, have worked as a German tutor in NYC for about 4 years, have been tutoring German 8-10 times a week and also have extended teaching experience in college where I taught sociology. Recently I am finishing up my PhD.
Qualifications & Certifications
Berlin Institute of Technology
Università DI Urbino "Carlo Bo"
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
University of Vienna
Università DI Urbino "Carlo Bo"
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more