* Local IT site administration
* Local and global IT services projects coordination, planning and rollouts
* Windows server management and operations using either English or Japanese language
* Windows client IT technical support using either English or Japanese language
* Microsoft Office applications support using either English or Japanese versions.
* Active Directory (AD) and Global Directory Database (GDDB) user account management
* Office network management and troubleshooting (LAN, WAN, Wireless LAN)
* Data backup configuration and operation for servers and client PCs.
* File server management and configuring file/folder access permissions by using security groups.
* Microsoft Sharepoint portal configuration and management
* Local IT asset management and purchasing
* Local and Global business applications testing and troubleshooting
* OS image creation and deployment using WDS
* Installing/staging/configuring physical (Dell, HP) servers and virtual machine (VMWare) servers
* Office equipment configurations such as printers, scanners, video conferencing system, Cisco IP phones, etc.
* VBScripts and CMD batch scripts creation and deployment for automating IT tasks
* Basic knowledge on the following programming languages：
8+ years of IT experience across various positions like IT Service Desk Engineer, Server Operations Engineer and as IT Administrator supporting both local and global users. I also have background and experience in IT Project Management.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more