Claim you profile
This floor barre is a ballet (or dance) warm-up set to music,
with choreographed exercises and a direct relationship to dancing - standing.
* Develops proper alignment * increases stamina * Builds strength
* Stretches muscles beyond apparent limitations
* Rehabilitates existing injuries * Helps to prevent future injuries
* Reduces stress and develops muscles without stress
* Integrates technique with the creative expression of dance
Whether teaching classical ballet/pointe, dance floor barre, wellness coaching, or massage/movement therapy, good posture and a healthy approach is paramount.
Tutoring English and French is intended to give the students confidence and a sense of enjoyment in both the spoken and the written forms.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.