This floor barre is a ballet (or dance) warm-up set to music,
with choreographed exercises and a direct relationship to dancing - standing.
* Develops proper alignment * increases stamina * Builds strength
* Stretches muscles beyond apparent limitations
* Rehabilitates existing injuries * Helps to prevent future injuries
* Reduces stress and develops muscles without stress
* Integrates technique with the creative expression of dance
Whether teaching classical ballet/pointe, dance floor barre, wellness coaching, or massage/movement therapy, good posture and a healthy approach is paramount.
Tutoring English and French is intended to give the students confidence and a sense of enjoyment in both the spoken and the written forms.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more