•Performed routine sampling and testing of Water for injection samples such as Heavy metals, Ammonia, Calcium and Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide, Chlorides, Nitrates, Sulfates, Oxidizable matter, Conductivity, pH & Total Organic Compound to ensure quality for use in the manufacture product in accordance with relevant SOPs.
•Conducts weekly, monthly and annual testing of Raw Water, Boiler Water, Waste Water such as Dissolved Solids, Phosphate, Sulfite, Chlorides, Total Solids, Sulfate, Alkalinity, Iron, pH &Conductivity
•Testing and evaluation of on-going and new products’ stability studies such as Sodium Chloride, pH, Sodium Lactate, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iodide, Dextrose, Acetate & Bicarbonate contents.
Logistic & Production In-Charge
June 2010 - January 2014
Quality Assurance Analyst
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
December 2006 - June 2010
Main Industry of the Company: Manufacturer of Intravenous & Peritoneal Dialysis Solutions
• Performed routine sampling and testing of Water for injection samples such as Heavy metals, Ammonia, Calcium and Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide, Chlorides, Nitrates, Sulfates, Oxidizable matter, Conductivity, pH & Total Organic Compound to ensure quality for use in the manufacture product in accordance with relevant SOPs.
• Conducts weekly, monthly and annual testing of Raw Water, Boiler Water, Waste Water such as Dissolved Solids, Phosphate, Sulfite, Chlorides, Total Solids, Sulfate, Alkalinity, Iron, pH &Conductivity
• Assure that Degreasing and Passivation for all lines, tanks, mixers and fillers are being carried prior to start of production.
• Testing and evaluation of on-going and new products' stability studies such as Sodium Chloride, pH, Sodium Lactate, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Iodide, Dextrose, Acetate & Bicarbonate contents.
• Document all data in designated logbooks/test records accurately, clearly and legibly as per cGMP and GLP regulations and prepare reports for work done.
• Review and revision of SOP's forms and other Plant records.
• Performed required routine maintenance on laboratory instruments and plant equipment (equipment Validation, calibration)
• Work closely with production department to ensure timely conduct of quality control testing, to ensure maximum production efficiency and minimal delay to production operations.
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness within the work area.
• Work in accordance with applicable company and industry standards for Quality Assurance, including ISO 9001.
December 1999 - June 2005
Quezon City Philippines
Main Industry of the Company: Poultry production/ Logistic
• Led regular meetings, events and continuous improvement projects with measurable goals.
• Coordinated closely with quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
• Supervised production schedules, production quality and on time delivery.
• Coached employees in developing and achieving individual performance goals.
• Developed and maintained strong and clear communication and rapport with plant personnel.
• Operates SAP R/3 MM, PP and SD modules.
• Monitors sanitation inspections of all food production areas and equipment.
• Responsible for making all import and export documentation
• Experience in handling letter and full set of documents involved in imports and exports
• Monitors stocks and see to it that conforms within the stock minimum level.
Quality Control Shift Leader
Yakult Philippines, Inc
October 1995 - December 1999
Main Industry of the Company: Manufacturer and sole distributor of the world famous Yakult cultured milk, with live lactobacilli, shirota strain, a pro biotic fermented milk product.
• Visits/Inspects/validates and monitors quality of in-process food production batches such as tank temperatures, pressures, consistencies, compliance with food quality control and sanitation standards and procedures.
• Assure the performance of the CIP (Cleaning In Place) for all lines, tanks, mixers and fillers, and assure the overall sanitation and personal hygiene in the plant.
• Select product to be sampled for testing from each production run utilizing the standard methodology and specified frequency, outlined in the Packing Inspection Quality Manual.
• Assure to record the SOP check list for every product run.
• Ensure that the instrumentation used is correctly calibrated according to agreed procedure.
• Assure the calibration and maintaining the testing equipment, solutions and materials for tests, per the PI Quality Manual Procedures and Frequency.
• Assure producing quality package integrity without defects and hold or reject any out of specifications.
• Track the products and quantities of product dumped for quality reasons as necessary.
• Maintain accurate documentation related to quality control information
• Train new employees and maintain the laboratory facilities, equipment and reagents / media in a sanitary condition to ensure accurate and precise results are obtained
• Ensures that inspection activities carried out at different stages in the process adhere to the quality plan.
• In charge for corrective action for QC section and for ISO/HACCP systems in the absence of QC manager.
• Member of Internal Quality/Food Safety audits and drives continuous improvement activities.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mapua Institute of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more