Claim you profile
Bachelor Of Business Administration
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Intensive Outpatient Office Front Desk Manager
From June 2013
• Oversee the daily operation of COPAC's Intensive Outpatient facility, insuring that the flow between patients' counselors, business staff, families and most importantly patients.
• Streamlined the daily filing by 50 percent
• Calculated the daily deposits for the company and applied these amounts to the correct accounts and departments
• Purchase and maintain all inventory needed to run a fully operating business office Communicate between impatient staff and outpatient staff to schedule appointments
Nonviolent Crisis Interventionist Instructor
From January 2013
• Obtained Department of Health compliance status by training all employees
• Achieved compliance of all new and tenured employees through training.
• Developed new regulations/forms the company to use involving "CODE Brown"
• Advise staff members on daily basis of avoiding crisis and crisis prevention
• Generate and send out monthly newsletters/questionnaires about Crisis Prevention/CPR
Clinical Assistant Liaison/Transportation Director
September 2010 - June 2013
• Improved efficiency of facility's transportation system
• Reduced daily driving costs
• Enhanced staff/patient communication via weekly meetings
• Instructed Clinical Assistants of daily duties through meetings, emails and a daily transportation log
• Developed a team attiude amoung the CA
July 2008 - September 2010
• Fulfilled the daily needs of 20-30 female inpatients, on average
• Reported in detail the daily ups and downs of the women unit
• Participated in various groups with the women
• Inspected the units of the women's housing
• Drove the patients to and from meetings and appointments
Framing & Gifts
May 2006 - July 2008
• Inventoried all merchandise in two locations
• Entered data into computer system
• Used results to reduce store inventory by 75 percent.
• Helped patrons with choices and final decisions on frames
• Made daily deposits for store ran the cash register
Qualifications & Certifications
Hinds Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more