Bachelor Of Business Administration
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Intensive Outpatient Office Front Desk Manager
From June 2013
• Oversee the daily operation of COPAC's Intensive Outpatient facility, insuring that the flow between patients' counselors, business staff, families and most importantly patients.
• Streamlined the daily filing by 50 percent
• Calculated the daily deposits for the company and applied these amounts to the correct accounts and departments
• Purchase and maintain all inventory needed to run a fully operating business office Communicate between impatient staff and outpatient staff to schedule appointments
Nonviolent Crisis Interventionist Instructor
From January 2013
• Obtained Department of Health compliance status by training all employees
• Achieved compliance of all new and tenured employees through training.
• Developed new regulations/forms the company to use involving "CODE Brown"
• Advise staff members on daily basis of avoiding crisis and crisis prevention
• Generate and send out monthly newsletters/questionnaires about Crisis Prevention/CPR
Clinical Assistant Liaison/Transportation Director
September 2010 - June 2013
• Improved efficiency of facility's transportation system
• Reduced daily driving costs
• Enhanced staff/patient communication via weekly meetings
• Instructed Clinical Assistants of daily duties through meetings, emails and a daily transportation log
• Developed a team attiude amoung the CA
July 2008 - September 2010
• Fulfilled the daily needs of 20-30 female inpatients, on average
• Reported in detail the daily ups and downs of the women unit
• Participated in various groups with the women
• Inspected the units of the women's housing
• Drove the patients to and from meetings and appointments
Framing & Gifts
May 2006 - July 2008
• Inventoried all merchandise in two locations
• Entered data into computer system
• Used results to reduce store inventory by 75 percent.
• Helped patrons with choices and final decisions on frames
• Made daily deposits for store ran the cash register
Qualifications & Certifications
Hinds Community College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more