im a mobile maintenance superintendent on mobile equipment
Anglogold Ashanti - Geita Mine
Name of Firm: AngloGold Ashanti - Geita Gold Mine, Tanzania
Department: Engineering Department LME
Position Held: LME First Line Manger - Superintendent
Duties: Manage all Light vehicles, Light Trucks, Water Pumps, Lightning Plants, Mobile Cranes, Forklifts and Tell Handlers.
MAIN JOB FUNCITIONS
Availability Utilization of Engineering Equipment
Maintain 85% availability on the total engineering equipment to obtain the maximum income for the lease of Light vehicles, Light Trucks, Water Pumps, Lightning Plants, Mobile Cranes, Forklifts and Tell Handlers.
To maintain all Light vehicles, Light Trucks, Water Pumps, Lightning Plants, Mobile Cranes, Forklifts and Tell Handlers with good MTTF (controlled for reliable machines.)
Experience on Fleets
• Light vehicles,
• Light Trucks,
• Toyota and Nissan Catterpilar Atloscopco Tadano Faun,
• Terex Crane,
• Mercedes Benz Actros Trucks
• WP and lightning Plants
• Lifting and gear Mobile Cranes
• Component repairs
• Control of operators' daily checks, service check and monthly inspections.
• Conduct Engineering Manager's monthly inspections on equipment and premises.
• Communicate shortcomings and productiveness to relevant parties.
• Monthly, yearly and 5 year forecast budgets are done to allow for strict financial planning with regards to machine maintenance.
• Expenditure is planned from the planned inspection lists, which is brought to the budget meeting to sustain expenditure. A budget is drawn up using the standard summary page, which breaks down expenditures.
• Communicate all queries and quotes with the suppliers each month and make sure that all the queries have been resolved.
• Very good understanding of budgets and also capable to compile a budget together on excel.
• The control of income through the reflecting on daily machine hours.
• Control and receiving of purchasing spares via the budget.
Parts and Component Handling
Workshop & Services Manager
was appointed as a workshop man ager
Workshop & Services Manager
Nissan South Africa
i was there as a workshop manager
Trackless & Winder Fitter
i was appointed as a winder fitter for a short period then appointed as a jumbo drill fitter
Northam Platinum, Underground Fitter
i was there for the last time as a underground fitter to maintain and repair the underground machinery such as water loaders HPE good man and funky battery locos and diesel driven stinger locos
Zondereinde Mine - Northam Platinum, Mechanical Workshop
i was maintaining a number of vehicles and mobile equipment.then i was transferred to underground fitter to maintain the water loadres and electrical locos
i was a apprentice then qualified and finalize my master technician to service and repair Toyota products from the public customers
i started in 1987 my apprentice ship and finalize as a master technician at Toyota then i moved on to zondereinde
Qualifications & Certifications
bloemfontein technical college
welkom free state province
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more