My career as liquidator exposed me to a wide range of legal disciplines in the exercise of my duties. I was appointed in estates with asset values of hundreds of millions of rand and with staff compliments of thousands. Liquidation is essentially a management discipline as the liquidator steps into the shoes of Senior Management of companies and is responsible for the overall effective management of the company.
Summary of Skills
1. Company Turnaround: Managing companies through difficult times and bringing them back to financial viability. Asset values ranged from small enterprises to companies with asset values in excess of R 150 000 000.00.
2. Labour Law: I attended to the full Labour and HR functions in Companies representing a wide range of industries. Staff compliments of more than 1500.
3. Company Secretarial Duties: All share issues, appointments and removals of Directors, convening meetings etc
4. Litigation: Managing of litigation by and against the Company.
5. Commercial and Contract law: Managing and drafting of all Commercial Agreements.
6. Risk Analysis: Full spectrum of asset management and assessment of risk.
7. Administration of Estates
8. General Management: Managing small to very large companies.
9. Asset Disposal: I attended to the sale of both movable and immovable assets with asset values of up to R 67 000 000.00.
10. Collecting of Book Debts: I managed the full function of debt collecting ranging from personal indebtedness to very complex structured debt. I collected books of up to R20 000 000.00.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more