modeling of pipe & pipe supports
Manufacturing, Installation drawings, hole penetration layouts
April 2013 - May 2013
Non Destructive Examination Training Courses for Ultrasonic Inspection
Level I & II, Irata as well.
Piping & Structural designer
Maral Services SRL'' Galati, Romania
Up to February 2013
Routing and modeling different pipe systems based on P&ID for Chemical & Cargo Tanks;
(Cargo system - Marflex, stripping, degassing, heating, firefighting, deck wash-piping and nozzle orientation,
fuel oil, working & breathing air);
- Issuing manufacturing and layout drawings for pipes & supports, modification of existing pipe schematics;
- Solving Class/Owner requirements by splitting tanks, adding new pumps, pipe routes in model & drawings.
Piping & Structural designer
Babcock Integrated Technology Marine Division'' Scotland, United Kingdom
Outfitting detail design activity for CVF new aircraft carrier project:
(Royal Navy Future Aircraft Carriers - HMS Queen Elizabeth - 65,000t);
- Issuing manufacturing and layout drawings for pipe supports, cable tray supports, First / Second Fixing;
- Modification of existing pipe routes, modeling new pipe supports.
- Establish the locations and sizes for penetrations required to accommodate pipes and HVAC systems.
- Bill of Materials, recording data and drawings, working in Windchill.
- Clash detection reports, checking drawings of other engineers;
- Working in Foran, Fdesign, Excel and Word for any different type of jobs like graphics or tables.
"Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries"
Piping Designer Engineer
Machinery Design - Engine Room Piping Design Group
Development of basic system design P & ID's according relevant arrangement drawings, ships technical specifications and standards, to detailed design for production departments using Tribon M3 and Autocad;
- Manufacturing & installations drawings for pipes and supports, penetration layouts for decks, bulkheads;
- Creating components and equipment's database for machinery piping systems, law vendor drawings;
- Purchasing order specifications for some equipment's of engine room by selection of offers coming from different equipment suppliers, after reviews and comments, construction specification;
- Material estimation, valve schedule, preparing part list and material procurement for fabrication and installation of piping systems, extract and prepare KPI reports;
- Daily inspection on board vessel following the good installation of piping systems;
- Find practical solutions for all design mistakes or Class/Owner requirements (Alteration, Inspection Sheet)
which appear during the piping installation and solving them by revision drawings, modified P&ID's, change
orders, coordination with all departments involved;
- I was involved in sea trials, providing technical design support to trial engineers for operation and testing of piping systems (collecting comments, remarks, CRI) and recording the measurements results during
Endurance & Speed test (MCR, NCR) on ''Instrumentation measurement test'';
- Preparing vibrations report for pipes & equipment's after sea trial, solving and issuing formal documents;
Junior Engineer at Design Division - Engine Room Steel Outfitting
Constanta Shipyard S.A
-Defining structures required for equipment's & piping systems for 37.000 TDW Crude Oil Tanker
-Direct collaboration with Pipe Design Section, on board surveys;
-Selecting adequately supports for pipework systems - standard library (Tribon M2);
Qualifications & Certifications
Mechanical Engineering Industrial and Maritime
"ENERGETICAL" - high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more