Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Production Operative and Forklift Driver
Vital Recruitmen LTD
April 2011 - June 2011
• Duties involved the same as Production Operative position before • As Forklift Driver I had to undertake all duties was to support the operational requirements within the workshop, Yard, Stores areas ensuring delivery of a quality product
• Service is continually achieved to both internal and external costumers
Albert Bartlett&sons Ltd
September 2011 - December 2013
• Loading, unloading, tipping, servicing,
• Using forklift to pull orders, working in the receiving and shipping departament, picking, packing, and scaning orders using a truck and doing inventory
• Performed shipping and receiving duties
• Pulled and stocked orders in a temperature controlled setting
August 2010 - March 2011
• General production line work
• Work as part of team:packing production, granding
• Make sure all task are done by the end of the shift
June 2008 - June 2010
• Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
• Mechanical engineers research, develop, design, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines, and other mechanical devices
• Develop a maintenance program for each vechile, oil changes, tire rotation, registration and insurance
• Be sure that each vechile has the appropriate equipment that may be required in thei duties:spare wheels/bicycles, pumps, tools, and most important, a full tank fuel
• Maintain and secure work tools
• Clean and maintain work area
Qualifications & Certifications
Economics, marketing, engineering
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more