I wish to apply my acquired skills and experience as an accomplished team member and to execute any task given to me with great success and pride. I have a dedicated ability to work unsupervised on any task given to me and wish to lead and continue training a team of staff. I always ensure an impeccable service is rendered to my Client. It is important for me to nurture and encourage the performance of all the staff within the team.
Other aspects of my role as a team player should be to build up strong client relations and eagerly maintain relationships with existing clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent people management skills
• People motivator.
• Proactive in developing client business.
• Good management skills.
• Able to compose reports,
• Good typing ability
• Able to work with figures , and control a budget
• Able to prioritize.
• Work well under pressure.
• Open and friendly personality
• Able to work unsupervised
Owner sold the property
Resident Manager and Events Co-ordinator
Guest House duties:
• Daily Management of the Guest house
• Planning and co-ordination of all bookings
• Checking In/Out guest
• Ensuring rooms are stocked, clean and tidy
• Management of accounts and invoicing
• Menu Planning
• Staff Roster planning
• Active marketing and advertising of the Guest House
Event planning duties:
• Preparing all quotations.
• Preparing of invoices and accounts.
• Organising payments, invoices and quotes of Government functions and preparing of tenders.
• Budget planning of all functions.
• Management of the venue and kitchen staff and activities associated with the events
• Time management and schedule planning for events
• Planning of all menus and meal requirements
• Designing of all posters and print media for the events
• Compiling of reports
• Marketing and Advertising of events facilities.
• Type of functions managed :
o Matric Farewells
o Governmental conferences
o Beauty Pageants
o Company promotional events
o Charity fundraisers
Manager/ Food and Beverage and Functions
Ebotse Golf Estate
From August 2011
• Management of 3 Bars, Half way House and Kitchen
• Co–ordination of Functions and Conferences
• Planning and preparation of all Functions, Conferences and Boardroom meetings
• Daily stock controlling
• Front of House Management
• Daily cashing up of finances
• Staff training
• Marketing of Deco Food and Beverage
• Management of Corporate Events
• Tournament 2013 ( 300 – 400 people per day for 1 week )
• Nomad’s Golf (BMW, Nedbank, Hospice, Carnval City, Absa, Momentum, SABS, Ekhurali Municipality) Nomad's Tournament 2013
Qualifications & Certifications
Mafikeng High School