Claim you profile
Rochester, NY, USA
Need Little To No Guidance, Self Motivated, Microsoft Office, Health & Welfare Database Systems,
•I am passionate about data base systems as a means of warehousing information (i.e. client demographics, inventory) pertinent to an organization. The compiling of information in one source allows for the measuring of statistics that could then aid in continued success and/or growth of an organization (i.e. target markets, retention, turnover) all dependent on the type of organization and their goals.
•I am passionate about and enjoy training as well as continued support for any data base system. This is a necessary measure to ensure data integrity.
•All of this boils into my aptitude for learning data base systems quickly.
•Most assuredly as another (or continued passion) I will create easy to follow work flow instructions, beyond the written dialogue in a users manual. I look to include snapshots of specific screens and fields to customize an easy to follow work flow for the specifications of the organization using the system.
I would very much like to secure a position where part if not all of the responsibilities and tasks could be completed remotely from my own home office.
• COBRA/Regulatory Standards - Management of department administering COBRA for 60 Clients
• Third Party Administration - Worked with two outside COBRA vendors to optimize COBRA Compliance for 30
clients serviced out of First Niagara Pennsylvania offices
• 5500 Preparation - processed annually for 50 Clients
• WRAP and SPD document - Management of a department preparing and updating as needed for 30 Clients
• Retiree Billing Administration - Management of department administering this billing for clients with as many as 300 retirees
• Policy and Procedures Development for Health and Welfare Added Value Compliance Services.
• Project Coordination and Management integrating two in-house databases: Vertafore AMS 360 and BenefitPoint
• Instrumental in setting corporate guidelines in the use of the BenefitPoint System.
• Developed and introduced skill-building compliance workflows for BenefitPoint.
• Conducted training and assistance sessions for approximately 50 teammates across the corporate footprint on compliant data entry guidelines for BenefitPoint.
ALBANY, SYRACUSE, BUFFALO
• Producer Compensation for 30 Producers
• Payroll Administration for 200 employees using the ADP payroll system
• Benefits Management for New Hires and Terms
• Acquired Corporate Non-resident Licenses as needed and managed their renewals
• Completed and secured contracts with carriers including Excellus, Chubb, Cigna
• Managed Operating Payables - proper general ledger coding, payment and reconciliation
Microsoft Office, BenefitPoint, AMS 360, WebCOBRA, T-Bill, Snagit, PowerPoint, DonorPro
FIRST NIAGARA BENEFITS CONSULTING
Data base implementation
Instrumental in the implementation of a group benefits health and welfare data base:
By creating easy to follow work flows rather than presenting the dialogue from the users guide I was able to engage co-workers in basics and then built upon the same process as we progressed in adapting to the systems usage.
Further, I placed these work flows on our intranet allowing easy access across our corporate footprint.
I made myself available by noting my name, email and direct phone not only on the work flow sheets but as a part of my "weekly tip or reminder email".
I ran audit reports to review data by office and person so that I could proactively address any additional training needs.
This approach was the same that I used for any responsibility that I would pass on to a successor or delegate to a coworker. All the while looking to take on more and make each task and responsibility as efficient and effective as possible as I grew with the corporation and it's needs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Florida International University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.