Claim you profile
Sr. IT Recruiter
An experienced IT Recruiter & Staffing Specialist, Bilingual: English/Spanish professional, with expertise in managing the full life cycle recruiting in IT industry
Sr. IT Recruiter
Greenlight Staffing Group
From December 2012
• Recruiting IT professionals for Contract and full time job opportunities.
• Reporting directly with CEO to assist with filling job requisitions.
• Sourcing, interviewing, scheduling interviews, negotiating and closing candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Presenting fully screened qualified candidates to clients in a timely manner.
• Finding active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings. Uses cold calling, data base mining internet/web searches, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monsters, ERP Consulting, personal/functional networks name generation as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
• Assist on call weekly meeting to report the status of the candidates' status.
• On call assistance after working hours and weekends as needed.
May 2011 - December 2012
• Partnering with various VP of sales to assist with filling job requisitions.
• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline
• Finding active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings. Uses cold calling, data base mining internet/web searches, LinkedIn, personal/functional networks name generation as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
• Presenting fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Reviews candidate advantages and development opportunities and influence hiring decisions.
• Marketing ScreenIT's consultants on job Portals like: Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Hot- jobs, computer jobs, to place them in US projects on c2c basis.
• Recruit in all regions of the United States
IT Talent Attraction Manager
Senate Technologies Inc
June 2010 - April 2011
• Creating and generating monthly recruiting and executive summary for senior management with recruiting metrics (hires, open, closed, filled, and on hold requisitions)
• Results-Oriented IT Technical Recruiter, with solid track record in account management. Responsible for candidate recruitment process to meet the staffing needs of our clients
• Owned full-cycle recruiting: sourced, interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisition
• Successfully recruited IT consultants (for internal, contract and full time job opportunities) from Mexico and all US for Senate Technologies Inc.
• Responsible for mentoring and providing on-going training and support for new recruiters and serve as a resource for learning
• Prioritized client's requirements in a high volume, time-sensitive environment to meet deadlines.
• Established relationships with hiring managers to better qualify open requisitions, and fulfill the hiring needs of the company.
• Marketing Senate's consultants on job Portals like: Dice, Monster, Career Builder, Hot- jobs, computer jobs.
• Possess great sales and negotiating skills to influence a job opportunity to a candidate as well as a candidate to a client. (hiring manager)
IT Contract Recruiter
January 2010 - June 2010
Mi Pueblo Food Center (Retail)
January 2008 - December 2009
Regional Director Executive Assistant
June 2004 - January 2008
Qualifications & Certifications
San Jose City Colleage
San Jose City College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more