Claim you profile
I hereby attached my CV in .doc format for your kind perusal.
I have 11 years experience within the commodity industries, FMCG's, Textile and Electronics industries.
My work experience has been gained in the fields of Supply chain, Forecasting, purchasing, Import/Export and logistics areas mainly.
I am a poly lingual, strong driven, self motivated professional who enjoys team work while looking to excel in an international environment.
My international professional expertise in 4 different Nations, has enabled me to conduct business adapting to local needs while achieving company objectives. It would be a great pleasure and challenge, to be given the opportunity to bring such expertise into practice for a global enterprise.
Thank you and kind regards,
Marisa Salazar de Wolff
Sales Forecasting Lead Manager
JTl Trading S.A.
From October 2008
Working October 2008 – Actual
Experience JTl Trading S.A. - Geneva, Switzerland
Sales Forecasting Lead Manager
• Manage the18 month rolling Sales Forecasting process for over 140 markets/140 customers World Wide
• Manage the maintenance of the Forecasting data base to enable Monthly Forecasting cycles
- Portfolio & Customer structure update, sku database, sales validation, Forecast review
• In charge of driving the effort to achieve Accuracy target of 70% by collaborative forecasting while
- Setting up sales forecasting accuracy KPIs per sales district
- Monitoring the implementation of the process to achieve engagement of "Prioritized key accounts"
- Target All Duty Free markets in the monthly Forecast reviews, ensure on-time promotional launches
- Implementation of new Forecasting methodology to 2nd level customer to derive sales forecast
Based on In-Market-Sales
• Monthly preparation of “Accuracy Reports” and “Trend reports” by market & customer, which were used to discuss on bi-weekly meetings with the Sales managers and 5 Key Internationals accounts
• Monitor product aging and ensure Maximum product / stock depletion.
• Monitoring and controlling monthly the "stock on hand levels" in 7 Warehouses located World Wide
• Review of monthly Demand plans to ensure on time production and product availability
• Responsible for the implementation and follow up of the Customer service report to track Order delivery rates and Out of stocks with factories, markets & customers
• Responsible for liaison with Customer Services in order to ensure complete order fulfilment and on-time customer deliveries
• Design and preparation of monthly Scorecards for Key accounts
• Coordinate Sku information with Customer Services, Factories, Markets and Portfolio Departments to improve accuracy & stock freshness, while defining production lot sizes and inventory levels
• Manage projects in t
Supply Network Planner
JT International S.A
July 2007 - October 2008
• Responsible for the demand planning & replenishment for the Greek, Czech, Slovak and Baltic Markets
• Supporting incumbent markets in achieving improvements in the area of sales forecasting
• Manage out flow of finished Goods (phase-in / phase-out) while minimizing write-off costs by focusing on the reduction of stock levels at replenishment warehouses
• Ensuring the meaningful translation of sales forecasts into cost-effective and timely production plans
• Responsible for issuing monthly shipment plan, taking into account optimal logistics parameters and lot sizes
• Defining Finished Goods Inventory targets as per established Coverage agreements
• Carry out master data maintenance to ensure correct association of distribution networks and items at each replenishment location.
• Ensure compliance with JTI SA's trading structure through disciplined monitoring of activities within the group
• Manage the timely implementation of JTI Integration Projects (ie. fGallaher)
April 2006 - May 2007
Strategic Buyer Europe
• Management of European Suppliers to ensure competent support to the Global Sourcing Team
• Carry out contract Negotiations to establish price scales, MOQs, Lead-Times, Call-off periods.
• Negotiating supply agreements that facilitate flexibility in inventory management
• Responsible for the sourcing and expedition of MRO (Maintenance, repair, and operating) procurement for the Netherlands facility
• Maintaining optimal commercial relationships with preferred suppliers
• Developing new sources of supply in order to achieve cost and quality efficiency while supporting company strategies across the global value stream
• Ensuring Vendor compliance with internal Quality System initiatives
• Performing yearly vendor evaluations
• Acquisition of ROHS certifications, IPC Material Declarations and ICP Testing Reports
• Interaction with suppliers and internal departments to settle quality discrepancies; validate purchase requisitions; mitigate PO variances related to quantity and pricing; control late deliveries; implement material substitutions; minimize invoice discrepancies; alternate sources of supply.
Head of Raw Materials Purchase & Sales Department
HUBBE Handelsgesellschaft M.B.H. & Co. KG
July 2004 - March 2006
• In charge of carrying out worldwide market and supplier analysis, as well as suppliers selection and appraisals for the company's products palette, i.e.: Aluminium tubes; Cold rolled steel in coils; Packing and wrapping materials; Chemicals for the soap industry such as Caustic soda, sodium sulphate, glycerine; Refined edible oils; Edible colouring materials for the production of drinks; Edible raw materials for the production of wafers & biscuits, among others.
• Negotiations with suppliers and clients within Europe, Africa, Middle and Far East to establish purchase and sales prices; determine specifications of products, delivery times, contract and payment terms.
• Elaboration of sales offers, sales contracts, purchase contracts and profit calculations
• Responsible for developing new suppliers
• Monitoring the status and execution of open contracts
• Close follow up and cooperation with the shipping and forwarding departments
• Approval of import and export documents, taking up of documents against Letters of Credit to enable payment authorization
• Negotiation of freight rates with shipping lines and responsible for freight bookings
• Hiring External services such as expedition, custom's brokers, freight forwarders
• Shipment controlling & contract compliance
ADM Bioproducts S.A de C.V
November 2001 - December 2002
• Responsible for the Inventory management and Tank storage within 3 processing facilities in Mexico
• Calculation of minimum stocks and reordering levels per product (Hydrogenated, Linseed, Canola, Rapeseed, Sesame, Corn, sunflower edible Oils)
• Selection of rail, sea and road freight Providers as well as Freight rate negotiation
• Updating and reconciling commodity balance sheets
• Controlling shipments and sales contracts; follow up on accounts payable and customer credit lines
• Ensure adequate implementation of quality controls and compliance between ADM Headquarters and customer's internal quality departments within México
• Selection of external Surveyors, Coordination and Evaluation of their logistical services and performance level
• Responsible for coordinating customs clearance of imported edible oils at inland and sea customs borders, verification and approval of import documents (NAFTA, Quality and Weight Certificates, Invoices, B/Ls)
• Calculation and payment of import duties
• Responsible for developing and implementing the Logistics internal Manuals for Importing/ Trans-loading / Transportation (Truck / Vessel / Rail) and Inventory controls.
• Responsible for developing and implementing the supply & distribution network of GRUPO GAMESA (PepsiCo), to fulfil their nationwide raw material requirements for 4 cookie factories
• Implemented the automatic "Truck weighing system" for loading/off-loading edible oils in ADM's trans-loading facilities.
BURLINGTON - KLOPMAN CONFECCIONES S.A de C.V
February 1999 - November 2001
• Procurement and acquisition of national and imported bulk raw and packing materials, machine parts and supplies; Price Negotiation and issuance of purchase orders.
• Forecasting and planning Raw material requirements
• Estimation of yield and waste percentages to control cost development
• Supervision and inventory control for raw materials, machine parts and supplies
• Co-responsible for carrying out internal trimester physical inventories for accountability purposes
• Multifunctional role covering administrative procedures with Customs brokers and Government officials to comply with proper commercial regulations
• Selection and review of freight forwarders (air, vessel, truck)
• Calculation of Draw-back (Import Tax Return) and emission of Export Certificates
• Follow up with customers on Goods Receipt, acceleration of payments and new contract drafting
• Supervision, coaching and evaluation of the logistics personnel within the Import-Export, Production planning, Warehouse and Shipping departments (ca. 22 people)
• Established alternative import procedures such as "Bonded Warehouse" and "Frontier re-expedition of goods" in order to optimize tax payments and reduce transit times
• Responsible for the implementation of the Track and trace program
Traffic and import Supervisor
VIDRIO SEKURIT SAINT-GOBAIN de MÉXICO
December 1997 - February 1999
• Purchase of imported Security Glass (automobile Industry) and machine parts
• Responsible for the control and administration of the PITEX imports program as well as for the procedures related to international commerce affairs with European counterparts and suppliers (export statements, certifications of origin, tax exemption reports, import regulations, preferential tariff rates)
• Coordination of customs brokers and revision of tariff classification of merchandise
• Organization of customs inspections of imported goods
• Customer service
Qualifications & Certifications
Technological Institute and Superior Studies of Monterrey
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more