- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Business Development Manager
From December 2013
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Albanian Power Corporation
June 2013 - December 2013
• Care for creation, management and updating of database assets administered by KESH.
• Constantly monitoring the performance and technical-financial condition issues regarding company assets.
• Planning and making relevant proposals in the context of conservation, management and development of the assets of the company.
GfK - Albania
May 2012 - May 2013
• Assisting in the development of questionnaires for quantitative studies
• Proof reading and discussing the Questionnaires with the head of department before the start of fieldwork;
• Calculation of quotas;
• Ensuring quality control of the work (CATI, CAPI, and PAPI) and the project flow and the work of the junior colleagues;
• Preparing standard reports;
• Electronic Data Processing of research results (in SPSS, Quantum)
-Controlling and preparing data files in ASCII, SPSS, XLS.
-Linear and multivariance analyses of the data;
-Compiling charts and diagrams
-Compiling code plans;
• Writing and programming of questioning programs (CATI, CAPI, CAWI);
• Developing discussion guide for qualitative studies and moderating Focus Groups
• Document and store information and files;
• Communicating ideas and solutions to problems;
• Cooperate and communicate with other departments and colleagues from other
• Represent GfK in public in line with GfK corporate culture and values;
From May 2012
"RM+" - Cati programming (Questioning program for research).
January 2011 - April 2012
• Identifying potential client segments as per set objectives;
• Finding effective ways to approach targeted customers;
• Conducting visits and meetings with potential clients to generate more business;
• Coaching sales staff in branches how to organize successful meetings with customers in the branch or at customer premises;
• Monitoring the results of the promotion activities and suggest changes for future campaigns;
• Giving proposals and input on marketing materials needed during campaigns and their better
usage from branches;
• Helping branches to construct a list of potential clients and define ways how to approach them more
• Periodically monitor the market and competition development and prepare report to Retail Sales
• Responsible for developing and organizing the implementation of assigned project: Mystery
Shopping; Suggestions Box; client satisfaction survey etc;
"Semos Alts", Tirana
From April 2011
Microsoft Excel 2007 training including some of the main functions of the package like working with formulas, using data lists etc.
TBB Training Center
From September 2011
Financial math applicable in the banking system including here some of the main concepts of finance like: time value of money, interest rates, simple and compound interest, risk management etc.
September 2010 - January 2011
• Researching and preparing the competition tables regarding the products of the Liability Products Department like Salary Account, Deposits etc;
• Gather data on competitors (the other banks) and analyze their prices, sales regarding the products of the LPD Department.
• Preparation of promotional offers for institutions and companies;
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text;
• Statistical analysis including the collateralized and non- collateralized loans for the Consumer Finance and Mortgage Department.
PART - TIME EXPERIENCES:
From July 2007
Gathering and interpretation of statistical data regarding to crop production in Turkey.
Part - Time Teacher
British School Dersanesi, Ankara/Turkey
November 2006 - February 2007
Working as a part time teacher for Italian language lessons.
RESEARCHES AND TRAININGS
Turkish Statistical Institute
From August 2005
Gathering information on preparing periodical report of "Wages and Earnings in Manufacturing
. Industry" 2nd Quarter, 2005.
Qualifications & Certifications
"Harry T Fultz" Technical School
Art and Science / Statistics
Middle East Technical University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more