- Full time
- Part time
- One time
English Professor, Certified Soft Skills Trainer, Recruitment Consultant, Student Counselor,,Curriculum Designer, Teacher Trainer
Training Hr and other staff
Providing Manpower and Training Employees and Nursing Students 2010- Present
2. MEDIMIX CHOLAYIL - Training Hr and other staff
Subject Matter Expert and Content Developer
From October 2009
• Developing and preparing content for English in E-Learning for the NCERT
Subject Matter Expert / Teacher Educator and Trainer
Velammal Group of Institutions
July 2008 - July 2009
• Preparation of model lesson plans for E-Learning
• Preparation of curriculum
• Module preparation -Activity based in English Language skills. a) Spellolography
b) Precision through phonology
• Organizing and conducting workshops in English teaching
• Setting question papers
• Preparation of activity based worksheets
• Conduct workshops in communication
• Conduct Training Programmes in
• a) Personality Development
• b) Communication Skills
• c) Personal Excellence
• d) Etiquette
HR Head/ SOFT SKILL TRAINING MANAGER
September 2006 - May 2008
• Conducting End- To - End Training
• Imparting training on soft kills, selling skills and product training
• preparing and maintaining different reports of trainees
• Call monitoring and giving feedback to trainees and agents on the floor.
• Coordinating with operations quality and training department to get targeted results
• Conducting interviews, screening and recruitment.
• Voice and Accent Training
Awarded for excellent performer for the year 2007
SOFT SKILL/ SALES AND TRAINING MANAGER
Soft skills sessions included:
1. Attitude. 2. Empathy 3. Time & Stress Management
4. Communication & Listening Skills 5. Assertive Behaviours 6. Rapport Building
7. Probing 8. Team Building. 9. Customer Service.
10. Negotiation Skills. 11. Selling Skills 12. Telephonic Etiquettes
13. Voice and Accent
• Conducting training sessions on induction, soft skills & selling skills for the employees of
• Assisting managers in preparing training modules.
• Coordinating with ADMIN & HR desk to make arrangements to conduct training sessions smoothly.
• Taking feedback from trainees on training sessions
HOD ENGLISH - FACULTY
September 2000 - July 2006
Taught English to B.E Marine Engineers - Technical English
B.SC. Nautical Science Cadets
Graduate Mechanical Engineers
MBA - Shipping/Port Management & Logistic Graduates
Organised workshops and Training Sessions
A. Principles of adult learning B. Learning styles C. Assertive Behaviour.
D. Competency model E. E. Balanced scorecard. F. Confidence & Self esteem
G. Intelligent Quotient H. Emotional Quotient I. Spiritual Quotient
Conducted Mass Interviews and Placement for MAERSK Group
• Authored two books: 1. A Modern Approach to Communication Skills
2. Business English for MBA'S
• Awarded best Faculty for the year 2005.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
August 1995 - July 2000
• Responsible for teaching English to 11 & 12 standard students.
• Oorganized, and participated in various competitions held at School and University levels such as short-story writing, versification, elocution and drama. I was a member of the Interact
Club at Indian School Muscat
• Conducted extracurricular programme for the school, by staging plays from time to time, and trained students in Soft Skills and Public Speaking contests.
• I was the President of the Gulf Indian Schools Dramatics and Literary Clubs.
• Master of Ceremony for all School programmes.
• Trained students for Cambridge English Essay Writing Competition.
Times of Oman
Worked as Online contract Corrector/Editor and free lance writer
Awarded Best Teacher for the Year 1996-1997
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Madras
English Language & Literature
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
Madurai Kama raj University
Advanced Christian Studies
Madras Christian College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more