City & Guilds Trained Head Chef
- Part time
I have excellent organizing , training & motivating skills and will only produce food to the highest standard food
Coppolas Italian / American Bar & Restaurant
From July 2013
Director of Pontis
Polo Bar Café
June 2013 - July 2013
June 2013 - July 2013
• Re opened this recently rebranded café with my former
Director of Pontis. My role included creating the recipes, speck sheets, training the kitchen staff, implementing the menu. I am still involved in Polo Bar and will be working there again in September, developing the menu further.
Head chef responsible for menu planning food presentation, hygiene, stock control
Copulas Italian / American Bar & Restaurant
July 2012 - June 2013
Head chef responsible for menu planning food presentation, hygiene, stock control. My duties includes training & motivating a young team of Spanish chefs.
Lakeview Bar & Restaurant & Flames Bar & restaurant
March 2009 - July 2012
• My built & opened Lakeview on Sierra golf course Balsicas Spain. The cuisine was high quality French & International .We also built Lakeview up to a successful events & music venue and catered for birthdays, golfing events & all kinds of parties.
• We sold Lake view Dec 2011 to open Flames in the local village. We couldn't replicate the same success in Flames and unfortunately closed in July 2012.
November 2001 - August 2008
for a chain of 26 restaurants .My duties included recipe development & costing for implementation through out the group. On site recruitment, training and monitoring standards. This was particularly relevant when the group changed brands to Pontis Italian kitchen.
• Oversee food production at the cook chill Central Production Kitchen.
• Designed the events menu for Cucina Catering London & implemented recipes & training. I left Pontis only to begin a new life in Spain with my Family
Head chef for an exclusive fine dining restaurant and events venue
Royal Society of Arts
September 1999 - November 2001
London Sept 1999 - Nov 2001
• Head chef for an exclusive fine dining restaurant and events venue.
• Responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen.
• Designed the menus & produced and implemented top quality food for large formal dinners held for HRH Prince Philip and many other Royals & Celebrities
Head chef & Training chef
Catering & Allied London
August 1992 - September 1999
at many blue chip companies through out London
• Smith Kline Beechams
• Morgan Grenfield
bar & restaurant
February 1988 - August 1992
I managed my own bar & restaurant with my husband
Catering & Allied
March 1984 - February 1988
Chef de partie
Swords Hotel Dublin
July 1982 - March 1984
Rebranding of Pontis to Pontis Italian Kitchen,Duke street & Princes street , London london
Designed the recipes, food of these speck sheets , training schedules & recruited & trained all the chefs invoved in the opening the pontis Italian kitchen
Qualifications & Certifications
The Dublin College of Catering
French, Geography, Maths, Economics & English
Our Lady's of Mercy Secondary School
City & Guilds
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more