Tour Manager Netherlands/Belgium/Europe
Licensed Guide New York City, Tour Manager US, Canada
Walking tours Amsterdam, excursions, etc
Translate into English from Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French, German
TOUR MANAGER 1996 – Present, most recently leading excursions, tours in/from Amsterdam
Leading foreign language tours in United States and Canada; also Americans to
Russia and Europe. In charge of all operational details while traveling, as well as making sure all
services are delivered as per contract. Advising, planning and booking of itineraries; fam tours, etc
• Amsterdam tours/NYC Licensed Tour Guide, providing local sightseeing tours, transfers, meet & greets, etc.
• Organizing and selling of excursions, providing important source of revenue for client companies
• Hotel & Airport Hospitality desks
• Trip Director: Event Preparation, large – small groups: Choosing Locations, Site inspections, Advancing of restaurants & other sites, preparing meeting rooms with/without AV equipment, Registration Participants, etc.
• Accompanying clients to hospital, serving as interpreter, in case of emergency
• Client companies include, among others: Holland Tour Guides, Lindbergh Excursions, HTG Services, ITB Holland, Mokum Events, RTT Services, Academy Tours, General Tours, Pegasus, CTN, Volatours, Contact, Winged Victory, Harlem Spirituals, Voyages a Rabais, Mondial, Bonjour USA, etc
GROUP SALES EXECUTIVE 1992 -1996
World Yacht Cruises, Robert F. Warner
Serviced existing accounts, and developed new business, through:
• Sales Presentations
• Participation in tradeshows
• Active follow up by direct mail and telephone
• Developing new programs and packages (such as special tour guide program created for World Yacht Cruises)
As a result, generated new group bookings, or in the case of Robert F. Warner, provided member hotels with leads they could develop themselves.
LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE 1990 -1992
Travac, Switzerland, New York Office
In charge of New York Operations and Representation
• Maintained local receptive office for Swiss passengers, including ticketing, tours, restaurant
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more