Retired Metropolitan Police Detective
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Counter Terrorist Intelligence Officer(CTIO) for Counter Terrorist Command (CTC SO15) based at Scotland Yard
Assistant Vice President
FBME Card Services Ltd
December 2012 - February 2014
Head of Security and Administration
• Development and implementation of Physical Security Management System in compliance with Local regulations and directives from Central Bank of Cyprus as well as Visa and MasterCard directives.
• Development and implementation of Administration related Policies, procedures and processes to include Procurement Policies and procedures.
• Development and implementation of Health and Safety Management System including policies procedures and safe systems of work. All staff were provided with health and safety training relevant to their roles and responsibilities. A Fire marshal team were trained by myself to give them sufficient knowledge and equipment to safely evacuate all staff and visitors during and emergency evacuation. The fire marshal team were all trained and certified First Aid and Defibrillator users.
• Developed a tender report with specifications for the security systems and health and safety requirements of the Banks new building valued at 30 million euros. The system developed included controlled access and egress through biometric systems and anti-pass back to allow the Bank to monitor who is in the building at any time as well as provide an accurate report during an emergency evacuation which would identify the exact location of any trapped ill or injured persons and give the emergency services Search and Rescue Team (SRT) to locate and safely remove trapped persons safely. The System included fire detection and fire suppression systems and an intelligent CCTV System which identifies unusual behaviour such as fire or flood and notifies the security control room immediately.
• Created the Business Continuity Planning Team and conducted a business impact Analysis and Disaster Recovery Plan. Once created the Business Continuity Plan was submitted for approval and implemented in order to comply with Central Bank of Cyprus requirements as well as Visa and master card requirements.
• Prepared and delivered various...
Health Safety and Environment Officer
UCLan Univeristy Cyprus
August 2012 - November 2012
The newly established British University opened its doors in September 2012. Although the majority of the first phase of the building was complete construction work still. As the Health and safety officer I liaised with the contracted construction team to ensure all aspect of Health and Safety regulations and requirements were met.
Responsible for Developing the Health and Safety Management System which included the health and safety policy, the organisation of responsibilities, the planning and implementation of safe systems of work and training of staff and students with regards to all approved Health and Safety policies, procedures and processes.
Once implemented, a monitoring system was created through regular inspections and reports allowing internal and external auditors to conduct the required audits for Health and Safety at work.
Qualifications & Certifications
CMS Training Centre