- Full time
- Part time
- One time
⦁ Lead man procurement. Assigned to distribute of all necessary guns and ammunitions to all personnel.
⦁ Documentation of uniforms, equipments and vehicles to all stations.
⦁ Augmentations to conduct inspections.
⦁ Performs as a radio operator to communicate to other Head Quarters.
SENIOR MATERIAL SPECIALIST/DOCUMENT
General Authority of Civil Aviation
November 2010 - November 2013
• Provides assistance to the Managers, Supervisors and Engineers. Document filing and inventory reports. Shipping and Receiving, Data Encoder and Maintenance of logistic, proper location of all items.
• Standard Operation Procedure of sub store, depot and logistic. Proper Documentation of all necessary reports such as scrapped materials, awaiting parts & serviceable items.
• Coordinates to manufacturer, vendor for ordering and repair of items.
• Checking of incoming deliveries, documents and quantity.
Lead man procurement
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE, Logistic Dept
June 2003 - August 2010
. Assigned to distribute of all necessary gun and ammunition to all personnel.
• Documentation of uniforms, equipment and vehicle to all stations.
• Augmentations to conduct inspection.
• Performs as a radio operator to communicate to other Head Quarters.
LOGISTIC CLERK/DATA ENCODER/MATERIAL
SAUDI ARAMCO, AVIATION DEPT.
July 1998 - July 2001
• Secures information relating to projects for statistical information and findings.
• Provides administrative assistance to the manager, superintendent and supervisor.
• Compiles and maintain statistical and related information for analysis and report.
• Receive assignment and discuss findings for presentation to be used by the superintendent
• Performs as a data encoder to arrange the information in Aramco System.
• Performs as a document processor to arrange the receiving and shipping materials.
March 1997 - September 1997
• Provides assistance for the immediate superior as necessary.
• In-charge in the maintenance of the stockroom and the entire store's merchandise.
• Prepares weekly and monthly inventory reports to be submitted to the head office.
• Updates and make necessary corrections if any in the electronic stock card (ESC) system.
• Checking of daily incoming and outgoing merchandise.
April 1994 - May 1995
• Attends the needs of all passengers and their safety at all times.
• In-charge in the maintenance of the ship such as painting, knots tying and keep all lifeboats and jackets in excellent condition.
• Performs as a wheelman for docking and undocking situations including telescope, radar and plotting instrument.
• Follows and respect the authority of the captain at all times.
Qualifications & Certifications
Philippine Merchant Marine School
degree holder as bachelor of science
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more