Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Looking after young vulnerable adults with learning difficulties helping them to lead their lives as normal as possible to do daily living tasks and to support them in areas of personal care, to support them out in the community, helping them with household chores, supporting the service user with their medication and to support them to gain confidence and independence. Certification completed.
• First aid
• Challenging behaviour
• Manual handling
• Health and Safety
• Food safety and hygiene
• All behaviour has meaning
• Infection control
• Adult abuse awareness
• Medication in the social care sectors
St Merryns Meat
June 2012 - June 2012
- June, 2012
• Day to day duties handling and packing meat products to prepare for the main supplier Tesco.
St Tydfils, Bank HCA
April 2011 - August 2011
Helping patients with different needs and illnesses feeding, bathing, walks, toileting.
Prince Charles Hospital
July 2010 - December 2010
• To make sure that the entire relevant patient medical records and x-rays are available and complete for each Day Surgery session.
• To ensure that all patient's medical records and x-rays are tracked in accordance with the Trust Policies and Procedures.
• Working to tight deadlines, able to determine priorities
• To file all results and investigations in the correct patient's medical record.
• To ensure that all requests for investigations are processed.
• Provide clerical support, following appropriate systems, procedures, policies and processes, to the Day Surgery Team.
• Providing consultants with correct information for undergoing surgery.
• To provide full time cover for day surgery clerk colleagues as and when required.
• Dealing with enquiries from patients and their carers.
Prince Charles Hospital
October 2009 - July 2010
• Deal with telephone queries and answering Surgeons bleeps.
• Assist with clerical and secretarial support for main theatre (e.g. letters, reports, training programmers, etc).
• Communicate on a daily basis to various individuals/staff (inside/outside of the Trust); making appointments, arranging meetings.
• Using the Theatre Scheduler to check that all consultants are coding their cases in the correct procedures.
• Assisting with the Oracle Financial System.
• Assist the Theatre IT Manager with any issues regarding the TOMS system.
• Assists with receipting, ordering and invoicing regarding Theatre consumables.
• Assist with reporting of audit reports for annual usage of stock used within the dept.
• Process mail coming into and leaving the Department.
• File documents in Personal files in accordance with Trust procedure.
• Liaise effectively with medical, nursing and administrative colleagues.
Desire by Debenhams
• General retail service including customer care, health and safety and working part of a team
I am a motivated individual who likes a challenge and I like to be busy, I am also prepared to work hard. I have experience leading staff; I work well under pressure prioritizing tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Qualifications & Certifications
Cyfarthfa High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.