Basic Ambulance Assistant
Im qualified as a BAA and registered with HPCSA also have a PDP.
- Providing Clients with documentation
STATEMENTS, INSURANCE CERTIFICATES, MOVEMENT REPORTS, INTERNET LOGIN DETAILS, BEE CERTIFICATES, TAX LOGBOOK, BROCHURES ETC.
- Compilling Reports.
Accident recons/Reports, monthly Roadside and Impact Stats.
- Dispatching on Roadside and Impact assistance.
- Sending invoices to clients for amount due on assistance provided.
- Call Auditing. (Customer Care and Corporate Customer care)
- Taking Alarms in Control Room.
- Assisting with incoming to Customer Care.
- Assisting Irate clients wanting to speak to a senior.
- Filtering Alarms on units.
- Investigating Removed and returned units.
- Trauma counseling arrangements.
- Invoicing Creditors for Counselor to be paid.
- Dispatching Recovery Agents.
- Recovery Summaries.
Reason for Leaving:: Seeking new challenges and pursuing my Passion
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CONTINUED
Customer Care Consultant
From December 2011
Customer care Tier2 Consultant/Administrator
NORTH AMERICAN MIDWAY ENTERTAINMENT
March 2011 - November 2011
I decided to go to America for my "gap year" after matric
TO GAIN SOME EXPERIENCE
HEALTH & SPORT ZONE CYCLING
August 2010 - December 2010
Duties included Reception, General Office
Administration, Quotations, Cashier, Orders etc.
REASON FOR LEAVING: Part-time position during weekends and holiday
Waitress & then promoted to Cashier
RUNNING WATERS SPUR
July 2009 - July 2010
REASON FOR LEAVING: Part-time job during weekends & school holidays
I'm a Professional young motivated Lady and believe that hard work pays off, I'm dedicated to achieving success and being independent.
Ill treat every patient with respect and follow the procedures accordingly. I will do all my duties to the best of my ability and make sure that the vehicle and equipment is fully equip.
My Long Term Goal is to Save up money and do part time studies in order to become a CCA Paramedic while working on the road as this is my passion.
Im friendly and get along with people easily.
Qualifications & Certifications
Critical Care Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more