• Able to read engineering sketches and drawings
• Prepare drawings of reinforced concrete footings and slabs
• Read and use tables associated with structural steel sections
• Create detailed drawings of components and assemblies containing bolts and welds
• Perform basic onsite measurements to assist in creating accurate drawings
Auto CAD drawings of structural elements e.g. reinforced concrete planes and sections, drawings of structural steel elements produced for the future fabrication.
Also architectural drawings performed on REVIT software.
All drawings produced during the TAFE course-Certificate III in Detail Drafting Feb 2011- to present
Qualifications & Certifications
Certificate III in Detail Drafting
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more