"James Walter Thomson" - Qatar
November 2013 - May 2014
Maintaining HR related database such as (sick leaves, annual leaves, travel schedule, CVs,
employees personal documents);
- Maintaining the filing process of HR documents;
- Managing Company's benefits and choosing the suitable provider (flight tickets, hotel
reservations, venues for events);
- Liaising with PRO and Sponsor for arranging employees and guests visas according to legal regulations and Company policies;
- Processing Residency Permits and family related documents for staff;
- Coordinating the New Hire process and corresponding emails and paperwork;
- Assisting HR Manager with recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes and send
appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner;
- Supporting the department managing the execution and follow up of training and development programs to ensure optimal company-wide performance;
- Assisting in conducting surveys within employees and providing support for employees'
performance review ("360"Evaluation, Appraisal);
- Keeping strict confidentiality in performing the duties and managing the confidential
- Organizing company's indoor/outdoor events (Thoughtful Thursday, Team Building,
- Providing administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules,
confidential materials and various employee issues;
- Resolving administrative problems with Sub-Contractors (Landlord, Office suppliers,
- Communicating with potential clients and scheduling meetings;
- Meeting visitors and distributing incoming calls between colleagues;
- Reimbursement of expenses for employees;
- Assisting Managing Director in his daily tasks and activities (maintaining diary, following up documents, and other tasks if any).
Ras Laffan Industrial City
July 2012 - August 2013
- Keeping internal /external HSSE Company correspondence;
- Keeping HSSE Manager's calendar updated and following up on going
- Preparing/submitting/distribution/controlling and receiving Department documents;
- Scheduling/preparing internal/external meetings along with Agenda/MoM;
- Maintaining/keeping digital databases for documents along filling process;
- Searching/organizing Trainings for Department and Company, if requested;
- Following up Security/Visitor gate passes with HR/RLCI and other issues as per
- Department request;
- Providing PPE/stickers for new joiners/clients/visitors at Yard after HSSE induction;
- Maintaining and keeping Department material stock (pantry supply & stationary
- Petty cash inquiry for Department needs and other money related issues;
- Preparing/submitting weekly/monthly reports and presentations;
- Handling material/photographic permits for HSSE and other Departments, if required
- Conduction Inspections for Ladies' welfare facilities;
- Assisting Department personnel in achieving their tasks if required;
- Updating time sheet in SAP for Department personnel;
- SAP service entries and purchase requests;
- Attending external HSSE activities (Exhibition, Seminars).
Internship - Food Technology Department
"Oceanpower Company Ltd."
Served as Intern for Import/Export Company who has domestic and worldwide locations.
Recruited to provide customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Researched Russian market for potential introduction of soft ice cream machines. Reviewed the streamlined operations of soft ice cream machine manufacturing. Investigated and resolved customer concerns in collaboration with company policy. Assisted in the
development of new policies and procedures.
- Participated at the Canton Fair (Guangzhou, China).