specillization in aimodialysis, renal artificiel and also in handicap people.
2011-12 School nurse in primary school for autistic children
Trainer in "Primary care and community nursing"
Non Government Organization KALLON
− Callanetics certified teacher in Chicago 2001
- Dance-Gym-Meditation-Yoga-Alternative Therapy
- President in Non Government Organization KALLON
- Volunteer lessons of Yoga in handicapped people.
Laboratory assistant professor supervising the clinical
practice of TEI students in nursing.
Laboratory assistant professor in TEI
Nurse & Τrainer
Provide first aid services to students/staff
* Counselling -Training in health-care & sexuality matters
* Organizing health-care activities/events
* Keeping medical records/ statistic reports
* Perform blood-pressure-blood sugar checks
* Cooperate with psychologist/social worker for dealing with a variety of cases(interdisciplinary approach)
Member of humanitarian mission
to Albania with a program of MDM
HR and Office Administrator
MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES
* Handling personnel matters (selection, training, evaluation).
* Recruiting/training volunteers
* Contribute to missions organizing
Nurse-Member of Humanitarian Mission
MEDECINE SANS FRONTIERES
training local staff to maintain the primary care centres
* medical supporting -diagnosis and full treatment in emergency feeding centres in Kenya
Nurse in pneumonological Clinic
Certification from ΕΚΕΠΙΣ as a trainer
specialization in renal transfusion in Tjanio general hospital
Participation in the international congress for artificial renal transfusion in 1987 in Brighton (England)
SPECIAL ASSETS -HONORS:
− Certification from ΕΚΕΠΙΣ as a trainer
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Athens
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more