Online Typist, Inventory Control, Cooking, Reading, Art
Wolff Chiropractic Center
From August 2010
• Handled all aspects of managing a sole proprietorship office including, but not limited to: payroll, state and federal taxes, billing, collections, accounting (A/R & A/P).
• Execution of both internal and external marketing campaigns
Staffing Sales Consultant
AppleOne Employment Services
April 2009 - October 2009
* Serviced existing clients by managing current services, acquiring new sales, on-site client meetings to determine needs, consulting on how to increase client efficiency and profitability, acting as a liaison between applicants and clients to insure all needs were met for both parties.
* Consistently increased monthly sales and gross margin profits.
* Placement and matching of candidates with employers, providing excellent customer service by determining the specific needs of both candidates and clients, recruiting and screening qualified candidates, acting as a liason for both parties
* Handled all own administrative duties including, but not limited to: database maintenance, correspondence, calendaring, daily meetings.
Inventory Control Manager
Crest Steel Corporation
July 1997 - February 2009
* Acquisition of materials and processing services, negotiating of vendor contracts.
* Supervised inventory control, Accounts Payable, and billing departments housed within Corporate Office and two satellite facilities (AZ, UT): hired, fired, reviewed, trained
* Processed orders from initial material/labor quotes, acquisitions, PO entries, processing costs, and logistics.
* Worked directly with the CFO and controller to insure accurate inventory, P&L, annual physical inventory, and gross profit margins, reconciliations, annual external audits.
* Logistics: tracked tonnage contracted vs tonnage ordered, mill and customer claims, customs documentation, inventory adjustments, procedural compliance, physical inventory count and reconciliation, procurement.
* Billing, collections, establishment of credit lines, credit/debit memos, inventory adjustments, Accounts Payable.
Jones Wholesale Lumber
June 1996 - July 1997
Managed all accounting for such clients as Home Depot, Lumber Liquidators, Lowes: full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, establishing of credit lines, General Ledger maintenance, Journal Entries, collections, aging/statements, reconciliation, credit ratings; utilizing Excel and AS400
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Global Strapping Systems, Inc
June 1995 - June 1996
duties: all correspondence, reporting and analysis, supervision of receptionist, managing of both personal and business calendars for executives, scheduling of meetings and off-site sales conferences, travel arrangements, benefits management, vendor contract negotiations
* Inside Sales Coordinator Duties: marketing, cold calls, inside sales, order entry, purchase order issuance, acquisition, logistics, quotes.
* Supervised Service Department field staff: scheduled all installations and service calls, processed all purchase orders, invoicing, collections, cold calling, telemarketing.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of California
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more