Claim you profile
Online Typist, Inventory Control, Cooking, Reading, Art
Wolff Chiropractic Center
From August 2010
• Handled all aspects of managing a sole proprietorship office including, but not limited to: payroll, state and federal taxes, billing, collections, accounting (A/R & A/P).
• Execution of both internal and external marketing campaigns
Staffing Sales Consultant
AppleOne Employment Services
April 2009 - October 2009
* Serviced existing clients by managing current services, acquiring new sales, on-site client meetings to determine needs, consulting on how to increase client efficiency and profitability, acting as a liaison between applicants and clients to insure all needs were met for both parties.
* Consistently increased monthly sales and gross margin profits.
* Placement and matching of candidates with employers, providing excellent customer service by determining the specific needs of both candidates and clients, recruiting and screening qualified candidates, acting as a liason for both parties
* Handled all own administrative duties including, but not limited to: database maintenance, correspondence, calendaring, daily meetings.
Inventory Control Manager
Crest Steel Corporation
July 1997 - February 2009
* Acquisition of materials and processing services, negotiating of vendor contracts.
* Supervised inventory control, Accounts Payable, and billing departments housed within Corporate Office and two satellite facilities (AZ, UT): hired, fired, reviewed, trained
* Processed orders from initial material/labor quotes, acquisitions, PO entries, processing costs, and logistics.
* Worked directly with the CFO and controller to insure accurate inventory, P&L, annual physical inventory, and gross profit margins, reconciliations, annual external audits.
* Logistics: tracked tonnage contracted vs tonnage ordered, mill and customer claims, customs documentation, inventory adjustments, procedural compliance, physical inventory count and reconciliation, procurement.
* Billing, collections, establishment of credit lines, credit/debit memos, inventory adjustments, Accounts Payable.
Jones Wholesale Lumber
June 1996 - July 1997
Managed all accounting for such clients as Home Depot, Lumber Liquidators, Lowes: full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, establishing of credit lines, General Ledger maintenance, Journal Entries, collections, aging/statements, reconciliation, credit ratings; utilizing Excel and AS400
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Global Strapping Systems, Inc
June 1995 - June 1996
duties: all correspondence, reporting and analysis, supervision of receptionist, managing of both personal and business calendars for executives, scheduling of meetings and off-site sales conferences, travel arrangements, benefits management, vendor contract negotiations
* Inside Sales Coordinator Duties: marketing, cold calls, inside sales, order entry, purchase order issuance, acquisition, logistics, quotes.
* Supervised Service Department field staff: scheduled all installations and service calls, processed all purchase orders, invoicing, collections, cold calling, telemarketing.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of California
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more