Claim you profile
Branch Manager Portsmouth
• Responsible for the daily management of a Unit averaging 6-8 Million annual turnover.
• Directing and guiding a team of 75, responsible for all coaching, training, development, appraisal and disciplinary processes.
• Implementing merchandising instructions to fit within site specific constraints using initiative and innovative ideas.
• Maintaining an extremely high standard of Customer Service in often challenging scenarios.
• Organisation of deliveries, and the launching of new lines and marketing of promotions.
• Working flexible hours to meet the over arching company strategy.
• Management of all administration and office duties, including scheduling, Health and
Safety, Building management and Fire regulations as well as conforming to Equality and Diversity regulations.
• Meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
• Recruitment and training at managerial level.
• Consistently the top performing Unit in Area on all KPI's, and company Mystery Shop inspections.
SportsDirect.com (Seven Units)
• Recruitment of managers and staff across all levels including mentoring and on Job training.
• Conducting and supervision of quarterly stock takes and the monitoring of stock loss across the Area.
• Support, encouragement and development of Managers and staff in area.
• Overseeing all areas of stores KPI's to ensure they achieve the best possible performance in keeping with company directives.
Branch Manager Southampton
18,000 sq ft store
• Responsible for daily management of a Unit averaging 15 Million annual turnover.
• Responsible for 110 employees.
• Transformed a under performing store and team into a positive and productive environment whilst also increasing turnover by 1.2 million in the first 12 month period.
• Training and development of new management team.
Throughout my 19 years within the company I have also had opportunities to work across departments within the company Head Quarters.
• Regularly working with Recruitment, conducting interviews and making recommendations on the recruitment across all levels up to Management.
• Training of employees during the commissioning of new Units.
• Have trained over 50% of the current area's (10 Units) Management, Supervisors and full time staff.
• Worked alongside the Procurement dept, making recommendations, conducting current market research to help formulate future design strategy. A notable success was the design of a high selling line of running apparel that sold across all stores and online.
From October 1994
Now the UK's biggest Sports Retailer
Qualifications & Certifications
city of portsmouth girls school
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more