Claim you profile
VSAT Engineer NOC
June 2008 - April 2009
• Managed Customer links activation (IP) based communications, solutions, and related services to mainly Africa, Europe and the Middle East
• Designed and implemented customer escalations manual
• Led day to day monitoring of Hub performance/Health check of VSAT/network performance
• Managed frequency planning and Network planning
• Led overall VSAT network optimization (including Frequency and QoS)
• Solved and supported customer VSAT connectivity
• Provided level 2 and level 3 technical supports
• Ensured customers information (Service order tracking, Carrier planner, Link position)
• Acted as IT Managers back up
Peace Corps Nicaragua
September 2006 - March 2008
• Maintained and optimized the computer network
• Performed the daily server checklist to ensure proper operation of the server and network
• Installed hardware, software, and security patches on the network
• Solved and supported the IT issues
• Provided formal and informal IT training to staff who have varying degrees of technical proficiency
IT Techincal Assistant
June 2005 - July 2006
• Administered and monitored the IT environment (emails, servers, workstations, laptops, printers, software and internet connection)
• Designed and standardized backup plan for workstations and servers
• Designed and prepared users’ manual
• Helped to prepare regional financial reports
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more