Claim you profile
Secretary, Personal Assistant, Office Manager
A Personal Assistant/Office Manager who is punctual, articulate, versatile, enthusiastic, adaptable and able to achieve high standards. Outstanding organisational and influencing skills and able to set and achieve high standards. Also, discrete with sound judgement and initiative, customer focused and effective in communication. Mature and energetic, with the ability to take on demanding challenges and multi-task. Prepared to work the hours necessary to complete assignments.
Personal Assistant to Property Director and owners
Wine Cellar Limited
Organised Personal Licences for Store Managers for over 180 retail stores and preparing Property Assignments with various Solicitors.
• Letting of company flats and maintenance issues.
• Property inspections/dealing with landlords payments.
• Dealing with customer complaints.
• Scheduled and organised internal/external meetings.
• Kept management diary and travel.
• Liaised with Buying/Trading Managers, arranging internal ad-hoc meetings.
• Dealt with Executive's private issues, i.e. travel, expenses and private matters.
• Assisted with large office relocations including liaison with various contractors.
• Assigned to various safety matters/compliance (fire, access etc.).
• Audio and Shorthand
Short term temping assignments within Cheshire 2002 - 2003
Personal Assistant/Administrator Manager to Managing Director
Extensive diary management, travel and accommodation in UK and Europe.
• Constant communication with Operations, Finance and Procurement Directors.
• Venue search and arranging/attending corporate hospitality events.
• Daily transactions with Finance on cash flows.
• Screening and dealing with customer complaints and decision making in MD's absence.
• Overseeing and recruitment of staff.
• Arranging training, annual appraisals and team building.
• Negotiating deals with recruitment agencies/stationery companies.
• Order processing and invoicing.
• Co-ordination of office relocation from Cambridge to Keele in Staffordshire.
• Extensive private work relating to M.D's other business interests (Non-Exec Director for HMS Navy).
Executive PA to Chairman
Shipping & Trading
and family members of the business, world-wide.
• Extensive diary management, business appointments, travel and accommodation world-wide.
• Constant liaison with trading/shipping department on various commodities world-wide.
• Extensive travel to our H.O. in Geneva, Switzerland.
• Established close relationships with Dignitaries', Banks and Lawyers in UK and world-wide.
• Managing corporate/private hospitality and religious events.
• Extensive itinerary for pilots and chauffeurs, receiving oversees visitors, aiding dignitaries and VIP's.
• Handling all Chairman's personal accounts and private matters for family.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills; discreet and sensitive in dealing with people.
• Daily transactions on remittances with international and UK banks.
• Week-end meetings.
• Extensive private work for family in Davos, Switzerland.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more