Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
TEAM LEADER/SALES MANAGER
Appointed by new company with remit to recruit and train new recruitment consultants and motivate them to achieve targets re telesales calls, new customers and sales revenue. Managed 20 recruitment consultants. Reported to Sales Director.
• Recruited and trained 18 new recruitment consultants, identifying their strengths in telesales, research and database skills, customer recruitment (headhunting), etc. resulting in all consultants either achieving or exceeding targets within 3-months.
• Successfully motivated recruitment consultants to achieve both their individual and team monthly/quarterly targets covering sales calls, revenue, administration and compliance.
• Increased profitability with 'value added services' such as adding training to the recruitment services sold to clients adding 10-15% extra net profit to contract sale.
• Involved in interviewing candidates, matching skills to employers needs, negotiating TOB's and fees, setting up interviews hand holding candidate/ client until appointment.
• Successfully developed existing customers business while generating new clients such as Mercedes Benz, Kia Motors, Ikea, Pizza Hut, Paperchase and Karen Millen.
• Generated own sales leads by cold-calling, telesales, direct mail, email and networking.
• Organised monthly sales meetings and departmental team building events.
• Successfully exceeded monthly and quarterly sales targets, after 10-months currently 20% ahead of annual target.
GP CONSULTANT & CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
Nationwide Medical Recruitment Company
Appointed with brief to develop new business via GP practices, NHS and private hospitals such as Virgin healthcare/BUPA, etc. Reported to the Sales Manager.
• Successfully generated new business from Zero clients to over 250 clients in 12-months.
• Exceeded weekly targets by average 40% achieving £10k sales/month.
• New business developed via cold-calling, telesales, referals and networking.
• Successfully built up trust and strong 24/7 relationship management with clients resulting in gaining 100% exclusivity supplying both temporary (short term/long term placements) and full-time staff as required.
• Managed compliance documentation ensuring all job vacancies advertised correctly attracting the largest number of responses from available qualified candidates.
ACCOUNTS MANAGER/HR MANAGER
Abbey HR Services
Headhunted with brief to telesales cold call B2B customers to sell HR services to SME's having over 60 employees. Reported to Sales Manager.
• Exceeded 120 telesales calls/day target by 20-50% achieving 145/185 calls/8-hour shift.
• Followed up sales proposals on behalf of account manager, negotiating and closing business deals at a Director level.
GRF Accountancy Marketing
• Telemarketing for Accountants targeted with generating new business and clients.
• Involved in marketing and advertising our accountants to potential prospects, setting up meetings and filling the propects vacancy with accountants on our books.
• Successfully exceeded targets with over 25% of leads via referrals from satisfied clients.
Diesel Models, Oxford Street
• Managed sales & marketing activities of a modeling agency/fashion photographic studio.
• Telmarketing and scouting for models, selling modelling portfolios to successful applicants providing after care to ensure models and clients received a top class service, fully satisfied with products supplied as a whole company and package.
CUSTOMER SERVICE LIAISON OFFICER/CALL CENTRE ANALYST
• Appointed initially as one of four call centre staff, with department growing to 100 call centre staff in three years, training over 60% of the new call centre staff joining Easyjet.
• Provided excellent customer service and support on change of flights, flight and ticket enquiries, bereavement procedures, lost children, airport security along with other duties required to ensure our customers journey is as easy and as stress free as possible.
• Trained staff individually and in groups to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Dealt with written and verbal customer queries/complaints ensuring all issues dealt with as friendly and as quickly as possible to customers full satisfaction.
English, French & Spanish
Qualifications & Certifications
Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Business Management and Law
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more