I am an expert analyst programmer (Powerbuilder, VB, .Net , C#)
Pro-Mar Trucking Second Time
• Create a Transport and Financial System
• Maintain Transport and Financial system
• Setup second branch computer system.
• Work with Remote Desktop
From November 2011
• Working with a Metering system
• Connecting to Meter Modems and retrieving all Electricity Data
• Creating protocols to talk to Electricity & Water Meters
• Using OO programming
Up to November 2011
Programmer / Snr Graanbemapte
NTK limpopo Agric
April 2007 - April 2009
• Maintaining and modifying current system in Natural Adabas - Head Office
• Writing Cobol and Powerbuilder apps.
• Wrote a Helpdesk in PHP and MYSQL
• Developed a Website in HTML PHP and MYSQL
• VKB took over and they moved me to the Grain department. The IT department closed down in Nylstroom. Bookkeeping and Admin was one of the main tasks I performed.
Reason for leaving Better opportunities. Could program again.
Programmer & Systems Analyst
November 2004 - March 2007
• I am also wrote a Financial System for a businesses in this area.
• I worked for an Accountant.
Analyst Programmer (Manager Level)
March 2002 - March 2004
• Developed new screens for users on a financial system.
• Maintained and expanded a financial system to structure loans.
• Maintained a home loan system
• OO programming
• VB.Net course
• Updated and created new tables on the database
Reason for leaving Relocate to Nylstroom.
CGW / Precept Ministries / Duke Power
March 1999 - December 1999
Industry: Non-Profit / Trade Association
Date March 1999 - December 1999, Aug 2000 - December 2000(Worked for this company twice)
• Analyzed, maintained, and modified the current system in PowerBuilder. Created a shipping process that runs at night. Worked with Order Entry and address maintenance systems. Enhanced current systems.
• Developed a crews scheduling application and dynamically build the sql statement based on client selection on screen in an application called ptah in Visual Basic 6.
• Developed reports in an application called Numod. Dynamically build sql statements based on client selection on screen in Visual Basic 6.
Reason for leaving Came back to South Africa because I was pregnant.
Systems Developer Specialist
February 1996 - February 1999
Jan 2000 - June 2000 (Worked for this company twice)
Developed a tool in PowerBuilder that consultants can use to configure their systems. Coded in a service-based component architecture environment
• Developed a Navigation tool in Visual Basic 4, 5, 6 to navigate through the system (Rubico)
• Programming, development, and systems development using PowerBuilder 4, 5, 6, 8 & Visual Basic 4, 5, 6, also using Rational Rose.
• Development system and object management internals of a new 4/5GL language named Rubico. Rubico is a solution repository driven language. It is similar to SAP just more flexible. All business rules, calculations, and processes are contained in the database - nothing is hard coded.
• Developed a configurable front-end for a 4/5GL language.
• Rubix is a tool where all forms and objects are contained in the database. Consultants take the tool and put the forms, services, and processes together via configuration. The whole tool is a service-based application written through object orientation.
• Developed server-based architecture to enable distributed processing via Internet and client.
• Developed Rubix to run on the server through distributed PowerBuilder.
• Used CASE tools to clarify potential development problems.
• Used Rational Rose to get architecture and processes in place to develop Rubico and Rubix
Reason for leaving To explore a better opportunity in the USA.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more