I am an expert analyst programmer (Powerbuilder, VB, .Net , C#)
Pro-Mar Trucking Second Time
• Create a Transport and Financial System
• Maintain Transport and Financial system
• Setup second branch computer system.
• Work with Remote Desktop
From November 2011
• Working with a Metering system
• Connecting to Meter Modems and retrieving all Electricity Data
• Creating protocols to talk to Electricity & Water Meters
• Using OO programming
Up to November 2011
Programmer / Snr Graanbemapte
NTK limpopo Agric
April 2007 - April 2009
• Maintaining and modifying current system in Natural Adabas - Head Office
• Writing Cobol and Powerbuilder apps.
• Wrote a Helpdesk in PHP and MYSQL
• Developed a Website in HTML PHP and MYSQL
• VKB took over and they moved me to the Grain department. The IT department closed down in Nylstroom. Bookkeeping and Admin was one of the main tasks I performed.
Reason for leaving Better opportunities. Could program again.
Programmer & Systems Analyst
November 2004 - March 2007
• I am also wrote a Financial System for a businesses in this area.
• I worked for an Accountant.
Analyst Programmer (Manager Level)
March 2002 - March 2004
• Developed new screens for users on a financial system.
• Maintained and expanded a financial system to structure loans.
• Maintained a home loan system
• OO programming
• VB.Net course
• Updated and created new tables on the database
Reason for leaving Relocate to Nylstroom.
CGW / Precept Ministries / Duke Power
March 1999 - December 1999
Industry: Non-Profit / Trade Association
Date March 1999 - December 1999, Aug 2000 - December 2000(Worked for this company twice)
• Analyzed, maintained, and modified the current system in PowerBuilder. Created a shipping process that runs at night. Worked with Order Entry and address maintenance systems. Enhanced current systems.
• Developed a crews scheduling application and dynamically build the sql statement based on client selection on screen in an application called ptah in Visual Basic 6.
• Developed reports in an application called Numod. Dynamically build sql statements based on client selection on screen in Visual Basic 6.
Reason for leaving Came back to South Africa because I was pregnant.
Systems Developer Specialist
February 1996 - February 1999
Jan 2000 - June 2000 (Worked for this company twice)
Developed a tool in PowerBuilder that consultants can use to configure their systems. Coded in a service-based component architecture environment
• Developed a Navigation tool in Visual Basic 4, 5, 6 to navigate through the system (Rubico)
• Programming, development, and systems development using PowerBuilder 4, 5, 6, 8 & Visual Basic 4, 5, 6, also using Rational Rose.
• Development system and object management internals of a new 4/5GL language named Rubico. Rubico is a solution repository driven language. It is similar to SAP just more flexible. All business rules, calculations, and processes are contained in the database - nothing is hard coded.
• Developed a configurable front-end for a 4/5GL language.
• Rubix is a tool where all forms and objects are contained in the database. Consultants take the tool and put the forms, services, and processes together via configuration. The whole tool is a service-based application written through object orientation.
• Developed server-based architecture to enable distributed processing via Internet and client.
• Developed Rubix to run on the server through distributed PowerBuilder.
• Used CASE tools to clarify potential development problems.
• Used Rational Rose to get architecture and processes in place to develop Rubico and Rubix
Reason for leaving To explore a better opportunity in the USA.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria