Claim you profile
I believe that as a successful HOTEL RECEPTIONIST you are required to have particular skills and knowledge that will enable you to perform your duties effectively and efficiently which I am very confident that I have meet the criteria of the Above Vacancy.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Effective organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills with good spoken English
• Confident and professional
• Self-motivated, individual, friendly and a team player
• Have a smart appearance
• Punctual, reliable and have excellent attention to detail
• Previous hotel experience or has worked in similar positions
• Knowledge of Front Office Systems
•I am passionate about work and be able to contribute to an environment that inspires the team and promotes employee morale and teamwork
I have been working as Self-employed until two years ago. But due to the economic crisis, We closed down our small Cosmetique Shop at White Rose Shopping Centre in Dewsbury Road, Leeds.
We have also relocated our accomodation that's why it was difficult for us to carry on.
So, right now, I am unemployed and looking back to work again inline with my professional achievement.
Headrow Shopping Centre
January 2007 - August 2008
• Cashing up and working on the till.
• Serving customers and training of new Staff
• Taking Stocks inventory and re-ordering of stocks needed in daily basis.
Health & Beauty Sales Asst
Boots, White Rose Centre
September 2006 - January 2007
Dewsbury Road, Leeds
• Working on the till and serving customers
• Providing customer service in professional manner.
• Giving suggestions /advising the customers concerning make up products and fragrances.
Fairburn Health Care Mews Ltd
August 2006 - November 2006
• Maintaining all office supplies and stationery stocks and ordering of uniforms for all staffs. Sending email and faxing correspondents to the main office and clients. Posting mail, Cashing up and banking, issuing invoices to the clients, answering telephone queries and responsible in general administration duties.
Receptionist / Telesales Canvasser, Front Counter Classified Advertiser
Selby Times ( YORKSHIRE WEEKLY NEWSPAPER GROUP )
April 2003 - September 2004
Selby Times (Yorkshire Weekly Newspaper Group Ltd)
Selby, North Yorkshire
• Responsible for collating classified ads, planning and booking business ads
For respective companies who wish to publish their ad on weekly issue and put them into computer database systems.
• Re- printing of picture order, maintaining all office supplies and stationery stocks and ordering from Office Supplies Department, posting mail, collecting property adverts that will go in the weekly newspaper
• Cashing up and banking, issuing invoices to the clients, answering telephone queries, other administration duties.
Assistant Office Manager
American Quality Coatings, Inc
June 2001 - January 2002
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City, 2200 Philippines
American Industrial and Construction Company
• Responsible to the Managing Director whenever he is abroad, updating him as to the status of the company, sending email and faxing and banking transactions.
• Preparing Scope of Work for client's job order for Industrial Coating, Sandblasting and Water Proofing and issuing of invoices.
• Responsible for monitoring man-hours and daily time record, computing wages and salary respectively for the staffs and employees, answering telephone queries and other concerns in the company.
• Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements whenever the Managing Director is going abroad or going for out of town holiday.
• Assisting Accounting Manager for bookkeeping and related transactions of the company. Updating records on MS Excel and other Database Files.
Hypersite Internet Café
December 2000 - June 2001
Gordon Avenue, Olongapo City, 2200 Philippines.
• In Charge of the day-to-day running of the business
• Responsible for maintaining the availability of the Internet café to the
Internet users and making sure that the computer technician is available when necessary. Assisting internet users in the use of computer and internet
• Managed petty cash, cash handling and banking, and managing of all office supplies
Malampaya CGS, Shell Project, Oil Rig, Philippines
June 1999 - June 2000
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City, 2200 Philippines
• Managed more than 2,000 sub-contractor workers and staff master list Database files and updating individual information within the camp facility and allocation of rooms.
• Liaising with internal staff along with other Administrative tasks.
• Responsible for issuing weekend off card every 12days and monitoring each person living and entering into the camp facility.
• Responsible for computing wages and salary for Catering, housekeeping and Admin
Staff. Managed all petty cash and office supplies.
• Responsible for reporting all information to the Camp Manager for signing the monthly reports printed out at the end of each calendar month.
• Responsible for travel/accommodation arrangement whenever the Managing Director/Project Manager/Site Managing Director is going abroad or going out of town.
Front Desk Assistant / Receptionist
Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort Hotel
November 1996 - April 1998
Karung Berkunci 200, Burau Bay, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
4 Star International Hotel & Spa Resort
• Managing Check-In/ Check-Out of hotel guest and allocations of rooms using Fidelio system Hotel Database and Cash handling
• Responsible for cashing & payment of Hotel guest & safe keeping of their valuables in safety deposit boxes
• Updating housekeeping Manager for any room concerns.
• Reporting to the Assistant Manager on duty in all circumstances.
• Updating house hotel guest files on Fidelio system, attending hotel inquiries, reservations on the phone and providing help to In-house guest queries and working under pressure.
• Manned the new Front Desk Staff and assisted the hotel guests in locating information and I conducted research as to how they found their stay in our Beach & Spa Resort Hotel, Dealing Hotel Guests Reservations, Bookings and updating itineraries and selling to them our Hotel Promotional Offers.
Qualifications & Certifications
Commerce,Secretarial & Administration
Centro Escolar University
Cora Doloroso Career Centre
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more