- Full time
- Part time
- One time
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team or sole charge environment
- Good attitude to achieving goals
- Patient and calm personality
- Worked a little with MYOB
- Good work ethics
- Ability to multi-task
McGreal Floor Services Limited
December 2013 - December 2013
- Answer phones
- Check and reply to emails
- Help set up templates for forms regularly used by contractors
- Update customer database
- Update contact lists
- Help set up filing system
- Help director with deliveries/pickups
- Manage computer with updates, maintenance
Call Centre Operator
Call Centre People Ltd
February 2013 - April 2013
- Employed initially to conduct census
- Assist callers with filling out census forms
- Liaise with collectors in the field
- Direct allevated calls to managers
- Time management
- Communicate with managers with issues regarding census
- Communicate thru emails with callers requiring additional forms
- Advising callers of their legal obligations to completing census
Was secretary to the CEO, Sales team, Health and Safety nurses nationwide and assisted with overflow of typing from other divisions.
Relieved on reception and maintained order and good service to all clients in and out of the office.
Organised conference meetings for nurses by doing conference literature, luncheons and travel arrangements.
Maintained stationery supplies and arranged courier service when required.
Assisted sales staff with queries regarding Health and Safety systems.
Secretary to CEO
Te Puni Kokiri, Ponsonby office
Diary management of CEO and Iwi Development Manager
Organising and handling any issues at reception
Handling all correspondence for CEO and Iwi Development Manager
Typing all correspondence for CEO and Iwi Development Manager along with assisting with overflow typing from Housing, Legal and Admin departments typing pools
Organising travel for CEO, Iwi Development Manager and all Departmental managers requiring travel assistance
Organising luncheons for Iwi related meetings and managerial meetings.
Assisting CEO with large projects ie Business plans, transfer of departmental files to relevant Government Departments.
Assisting Adoptions Manager with typing reports for clients.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business and Administration with computing
Target Education, Panmure
ITTI, Glen Innes